EA Forums - Banner

ea lost a buyer forever

Replies

• Santini3 wrote: »
    cbxero wrote: »
    Not sure what smoking and addiction has to do with buying a video game...

If you hate it, don't buy it. It's not difficult.

Yea... I think what this forum has shown us repeatedly is that barely anyone actually hates the game... they just like to act like they do because the game doesn't 100% suit their self-entitled vision of what it should be.

or they realize that this game takes a backseat to about everything EA produces, even a repeatedly failed NBA venture, and it is an annual 60 dollar game patch + roster update.

but I agree with this "If you hate it, don't buy it. It's not difficult" part because nothing is going to change with this game / team unless sales numbers continue to decline.

if you don't like it, don't support it.
    cbxero wrote: »
    Not sure what smoking and addiction has to do with buying a video game...

If you hate it, don't buy it. It's not difficult.

Yea... I think what this forum has shown us repeatedly is that barely anyone actually hates the game... they just like to act like they do because the game doesn't 100% suit their self-entitled vision of what it should be.

or they realize that this game takes a backseat to about everything EA produces, even a repeatedly failed NBA venture, and it is an annual 60 dollar game patch + roster update.

but I agree with this "If you hate it, don't buy it. It's not difficult" part because nothing is going to change with this game / team unless sales numbers continue to decline.

if you don't like it, don't support it.

exactly... i don't see why people compare different sports games? at the end of the day, it's hockey most of us are looking for
  • no news on bap 18 yet despite asking and asking I have just restarted a career in 17 in bap and am happy there. saving my money. troll me if you like u always do. I aint buying their product ever again

People who care: 0.

• no news on bap 18 yet despite asking and asking I have just restarted a career in 17 in bap and am happy there. saving my money. troll me if you like u always do. I aint buying their product ever again

I care that we only found out about BAP news by accident from some scrubs "sneak peek" video. I care that BAP and GM/Franchise mode still won't make use of the ECHL or even the Euro leagues. I care that BAP has the worst career mode experience of all the licenced sports games on the market.

So no Kid, you are wrong. People do care, unlike your smarta$$ comment suggests. Try venturing out to other parts of the forum sometime. It may surprise you.

I care that we only found out about BAP news by accident from some scrubs "sneak peek" video. I care that BAP and GM/Franchise mode still won't make use of the ECHL or even the Euro leagues. I care that BAP has the worst career mode experience of all the licenced sports games on the market.

So no Kid, you are wrong. People do care, unlike your smarta$$ comment suggests. Try venturing out to other parts of the forum sometime. It may surprise you.

I think you misunderstood... I'm sure kid knows that people care about Be a Pro... I think his "who cares" comment was aimed at the "I'm never buying this game again" part.
  • I'm just sitting here waiting for a pc version...

zon89zS.png
    no news on bap 18 yet despite asking and asking I have just restarted a career in 17 in bap and am happy there. saving my money. troll me if you like u always do. I aint buying their product ever again

I think you misunderstood... I'm sure kid knows that people care about Be a Pro... I think his "who cares" comment was aimed at the "I'm never buying this game again" part.

Exactly.
    no news on bap 18 yet despite asking and asking I have just restarted a career in 17 in bap and am happy there. saving my money. troll me if you like u always do. I aint buying their product ever again

Exactly.
    Shouldn't EA care?

• j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    Santini3 wrote: »

Exactly.
    Shouldn't EA care?

Hmm.

$119.31 USD

There seems to be no issue.

Exactly.
    Shouldn't EA care?

Hmm.

$119.31 USD

We are talking about just one here? Ok.
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »

Exactly.
    Shouldn't EA care?

Hmm.

$119.31 USD

We are talking about just one here? Ok.

Yes. One share.
  • Forizeal
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2017

Considering hockey isn't popular and the game as alaways sold poorly since 93 , 95% of the people only play this game online I'll agree no one cares. 10 people out of a few hundred thousand don't cut it .
  • will there be "Be a PRO Mascot 3 vs 3" ?
  • Forizeal wrote: »

Considering hockey isn't popular and the game as alaways sold poorly since 93 , 95% of the people only play this game online I'll agree no one cares. 10 people out of a few hundred thousand don't cut it .

True Hockey isn't as popular in the U.S. and some other countries BUT with that knowledge in mind shouldn't EA already know that Hockey isn't as popular? So why sell a UNPOPULAR Sport / Sports Game at full price then? If my memory serves me correctly, NHL2K wasn't priced at $60 USD! Some facets 2K was better than EA, other facets not so much but 2k didn't put out a inferior product at FULL PRICE like EA does
  • joefitz22 wrote: »
    Forizeal wrote: »

True Hockey isn't as popular in the U.S. and some other countries BUT with that knowledge in mind shouldn't EA already know that Hockey isn't as popular? So why sell a UNPOPULAR Sport / Sports Game at full price then? If my memory serves me correctly, NHL2K wasn't priced at $60 USD! Some facets 2K was better than EA, other facets not so much but 2k didn't put out a inferior product at FULL PRICE like EA does

Simple answer is: because they can. The sales they DO get might as well be at full price, right?
  • Like the HUT addicts don't bring in enough wasted cash to cure all that ails this game. It's just pure greed and status quo. They don't have to do anything because people spend the money on the game and then pull out their credit cards and buy packs REGARDLESS of the final product.

It will be the same story as always. The big-name Twitch/YouTube streamers will all talk up the game for the first few weeks (and probably get free packs from EA for doing so) and then after a month you won't be able to find any of them streaming the game any more. They will either get bored of the game or just quit playing because it's the same-ole-5hit as it's always been.

People named KidShowtime that slander others and get mod removed: 1
  • Also, EA you've lost a day one buy from me this year. Such a disappointment for the servers to still be terrible, along with the skating engine, just a frustrating chore to play. Not impressed.
  • Also, EA you've lost a day one buy from me this year. Such a disappointment for the servers to still be terrible, along with the skating engine, just a frustrating chore to play. Not impressed.

so you came to the forums and created an account simply to tell everyone you won't be purchasing the game?
  • Hey when I said I had enough of Call of Duty, I never went back. It's not hard to just stop playing with the franchise games. However the downside of this situation is that this is the only NHL video game in the world- my solution was to just go back to an older version and play it when i want a hockey fix.