EA Forums - Banner

ea lost a buyer forever

13Next

Replies

• B_Bunny
    888 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    no news on bap 18 yet despite asking and asking I have just restarted a career in 17 in bap and am happy there. saving my money. troll me if you like u always do. I aint buying their product ever again

People who care: 0.

People named KidShowtime that slander others and get mod removed: 1

He stepped down
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • TheNitwitable7
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Also, EA you've lost a day one buy from me this year. Such a disappointment for the servers to still be terrible, along with the skating engine, just a frustrating chore to play. Not impressed.

so you came to the forums and created an account simply to tell everyone you won't be purchasing the game?

I've had this acct for a while

Also, I'm telling EA I don't like the path they're headed on.
    Post edited by TheNitwitable7 on
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    no news on bap 18 yet despite asking and asking I have just restarted a career in 17 in bap and am happy there. saving my money. troll me if you like u always do. I aint buying their product ever again

People who care: 0.

He stepped down

Good.
  • There will be no changes at all this year in BAP I was told this by a close friends buddy who works for EA..its very simple there's no money in BAP so why put and time or money into it..it might even be on the chopping block to fit in a story mode

First off, you are wrong. They added Request a Trade back into BAP for the first time since NHL 14, with the new functionality of telling your GM what kind of team you want to be traded to (playoff contender, division rival...etc) I dont know who your "source" is, but they lied to your buddy.

I am willing to bet money BAP will not go anywhere. Regular player career modes did not get removed in either FIFA or Madden when they put story modes in.

My goodness, how many times do I have to say it? If they honestly took out BAP, they would lose so many sales, they would get themselves fired.

Not to mention, in order for the story mode to exist, they would need to move the game to Frostbite. There is no guarantee it will happen for NHL 19, so perhaps NHL 20 we will find out.
  • There will be no changes at all this year in BAP I was told this by a close friends buddy who works for EA..its very simple there's no money in BAP so why put and time or money into it..it might even be on the chopping block to fit in a story mode

First off, you are wrong. They added Request a Trade back into BAP for the first time since NHL 14, with the new functionality of telling your GM what kind of team you want to be traded to (playoff contender, division rival...etc) I dont know who your "source" is, but they lied to your buddy.

I am willing to bet money BAP will not go anywhere. Regular player career modes did not get removed in either FIFA or Madden when they put story modes in.

My goodness, how many times do I have to say it? If they honestly took out BAP, they would lose so many sales, they would get themselves fired.

Not to mention, in order for the story mode to exist, they would need to move the game to Frostbite. There is no guarantee it will happen for NHL 19, so perhaps NHL 20 we will find out.

I quit playing BAP after the ill fated LTL debacle and to the bolded part, no offense mate but WHOOP DEE DOO!

I make the Pens right after the pre-season (0g, 0A, 6PIMS). Evgeni Malkin is not injured, not Traded but is down in WBS, not ONLY is Malkin down in WBS but he is playing 2nd line Center behind scrub Joe Vitale but EA brought back REQUEST A TRADE! What good is REQUEST A TRADE when that sort of stupid AI GM logic is still in EAs BAP game??
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    joefitz22 wrote: »
    I make the Pens right after the pre-season (0g, 0A, 6PIMS). Evgeni Malkin is not injured, not Traded but is down in WBS, not ONLY is Malkin down in WBS but he is playing 2nd line Center behind scrub Joe Vitale but EA brought back REQUEST A TRADE! What good is REQUEST A TRADE when that sort of stupid AI GM logic is still in EAs BAP game??

A close friends buddy who works with the Pens told me Malkin has a drinking problem and has been harassing the cheerleaders which is why he was demoted to AHL second line. Trust me.
  • joefitz22 wrote: »

A close friends buddy who works with the Pens told me Malkin has a drinking problem and has been harassing the cheerleaders which is why he was demoted to AHL second line. Trust me.

LOL! Well Played mate!
  • TheNitwitable7
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2017
  • TheNitwitable7
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2017
  • TheNitwitable7
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2017

He stepped down

Why? It's not like anything really got modded anyway. Never had a problem with him.

He just slandered DJ NEO after he left the game changers group. Talked trash about the 2KHS mod, etc. Completely unprofessional. I'm glad he stepped down. Talked trash behind his back, etc. Couldn't accept the fact that DJ NEO saw that the dev team wasn't doing anything to satisfy people that want an improved gameplay and not THREES, and DJ NEO took a stand and left. [/quote]

[/quote]