EA Forums - Banner

Love/Hate With NHL

I love NHL. Been playing since NHL Hockey '92 on Sega. And it's the only hockey game option but flaws and all, I love it. And I primarily play to drink beer to on a hack D1 EASHL team with former college/pro hockey buddies whom I don't live near or play with anymore.

F the wins or the losses, we try to have fun and make fun. But often, we just have to chuckle and shake our heads.

Below I made a fun video, amongst others, from one night of playing. I'll make another tonight. If you love (to hate, sometimes) this game then you'll love these videos. Either way, viva la NHL.

Hit me up on Twitter to chat @BarreJets

Visit my NHL/Bruins blog: BostonPucks.com

Replies

• Lol gotta give it to you man you know how to lay your gripes out there in a classy way. Keep em coming.
  • I checked out your twitter and had me in tears out of too much laughter. Consider me a fan of your squad.

Hope you don't mind me asking but when you said former college/pro hockey buddies, did you mean some members of your team are playing in the AHL or even NHL?
  • BassMan_PC
    357 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Great vids. I like your commentary. Sometimes I can laugh at the garbage, but most of the time I get worked up. Other times the EA garbage combined with the terrible lag makes me rage quit. EA is the worst.
    Post edited by BassMan_PC on
  • I checked out your twitter and had me in tears out of too much laughter. Consider me a fan of your squad.

Hope you don't mind me asking but when you said former college/pro hockey buddies, did you mean some members of your team are playing in the AHL or even NHL?

Former pros every now and then hop on from various levels/leagues.

Glad you liked the videos!
  • Couldn't resist. Had to make another one after the funny ones just from Friday night alone:

• When it becomes more of a chore than fun to play.....

"This is what giving birth must feel like" was a common phrase heard in our party.
  • These are all the same kinds of reasons I choose to get off consoles and play pc games... Just my opinion but games on PC tend to be more complete than those on consoles. Especially if you shy away from any of the big name devs/publishers.