EA Forums - Banner

Post Bugs/Glitches Here (9/8/17)

Prev1
GramerProfesur
537 posts Member
edited September 2017
Figured it would be helpful to have one thread for all bugs so far in the trial, pre-order access, and launch. I'll update the OP as replies come in. I've listed ones I've already seen so far.

Cosmetic

Helmets clipping on certain players, ex: Kevin Bieksa with a full shield

Mouthguards appearing as different colors in gameplay

Players, when introduced in Threes, are always right handed

Gameplay

Post edited by GramerProfesur on

Replies

• Yellow mouth guards are green
  • The logo on the Nashville Predators jumbotron is the old logo. Please make it the current one.
  • Face off loop is back.
  • The logo on the Nashville Predators jumbotron is the old logo. Please make it the current one.

While I'm sure it matters too you.......it's not really a huge issue when you think of all the issues this series has.
  • Franchise Mode
    • Created players are not identified as Rookies when they get drafted or signed - This has not been addressed for 4 years now. It was in last gen on the 360. I created a 1999 and 2000 birth year player to have them drafted after my first season, picked them which was great, but when you go to "Rookie Skaters" they're not listed even though it says Draft Year 2017. Could the devs fix this in the next patch? I know it's not that big of an issue, but for a guy that plays Franchise Mode, it's the little details that matter.
  • Biggest issues...

-The entire game
    -Sean Ramjagsingh
  • SO SLOW AND NO FLUIDITY.
    POKE CHECK IS OVER THE TOP AND EVERYTHING IS POKE CHECK.
    FIX SPEED POKE CHECK AND MINOR DETAIL AND MAYBE THIS GAME IS PLAYABLE
  • Dang human goalies making weird blocker animations at the worst times and getting stuck when moving post to post. Centers will often take an interference penalty after a tie up draw if you successfully land a perfectly legal stick lift.

Also slow skating and overall gameplay as well as over effectiveness of poke checks from improper angles.

While I'm sure it matters too you.......it's not really a huge issue when you think of all the issues this series has.

Matters to people who play offline and want authentic experience.
  • Biggest issues

-Complainers
    -these forums
  • Kyle9431 wrote: »
    Biggest issues

-Complainers
    -these forums

Is there a reason you post here.. If you are unhappy with the forums leave pretty simple dude. Most people use the forums to find information and discuss possible changes. Complaining about people complaining in itself is complaining. Lighten up dude and try to be more productive thanks in advance.

• Not so much of a bug but when a skater falls down does it have to be so devastating for another player to skate i to him? Guys get up from instantly from massive hits but skate into a fallin player and your done for
  • MartinScoresEZ
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Kyle9431 wrote: »
    Biggest issues

-Complainers
    -these forums

Oh. I almost forgot the third biggest issue.

-EA fanboys
  • not sure if this is the place for this but there's no "roster" section anymore...but PLENTY of duplicate players-more than I've ever seen.

On Free Agents, Ehrhoff, Raphael Diaz, Timo Pielmeier, Markus Lauridsen all are on their respective teams but also in free agent pool.
    Biggest issues

-Complainers
    -these forums

-EA fanboys

Not a fanboy as I hate every other sports game. I just think the single player which I buy the game for is great.
    Kyle9431 wrote: »
    Biggest issues

-Complainers
    -these forums

-EA fanboys

Not a fanboy as I hate every other sports game. I just think the single player which I buy the game for is great.

Because you're simple Jack and can't handle outthinking your opponent. Reacting to the same exact plays and strategy every game is more up your alley.
  • 3v3 EASHL, if it's just 2 humans and a CPU D, the CPU D is completely lost. Always jumping in the play whenever it feels like it, consistently letting guys behind him, first move is always forward, not playing defense really at all. It's just awful. However in 6v6 the CPU D is improved and enjoyable. But it just can't handle being solo in 3v3.

For what its worth we're still winning most of our 3v3 EASHL games (8-1-1, I believe) so far. This D isn't about winning or losing. It's just a battle/chore to constantly try to cover for the lone erratic AI D when there isn't 3 humans playing.
    Visit my NHL/Bruins blog: BostonPucks.com
  • looping and goal issues

why bother playing if the game cant do the simple function of KEEPING THE CORRECT SCORE!!!! BWAHAHAHA EA
  • You can't move. Poke check is way to overpowered. The d skill stick is useless. Everyone is scoring on the same three shots. AI is still terrible. You can't switch to the player nearest the puck. You still let lesser players have an advantage. Just a bad bad game. 65 bucks down the toilet.
  • sctty98 wrote: »
    You can't move. Poke check is way to overpowered. The d skill stick is useless. Everyone is scoring on the same three shots. AI is still terrible. You can't switch to the player nearest the puck. You still let lesser players have an advantage. Just a bad bad game. 65 bucks down the toilet.

It's just a copy/paste of NHL 17 for the most part. I mean what's new? Threes mode, new menu layouts (I like), defensive skill stick. Input delay still plagues and defines your experience more than your actual skill level, which is the 3rd year in a row now for that crap.

Myself, I could only stomach playing the Beta for less that two days. I figured I would give the game a fair shake though once it was released (much against my better judgement.) I didn't want to be stuck with it this time like the last few years, so I went out and purchased an EA Access sub and a used Xbox One with a 7-day return policy. I downloaded the game and fired it up. I made it through one full VS game and one half of a Threes game before I deleted it off the system, packed up the Xbox, and got my refund for EA Access. Tomorrow I get my money back on the Xbox.

I actually started a thread about it, but somebody with EA evidently found it offensive or something as it got removed. Maybe if they made a game that actually works FOR EVERYBODY online there wouldn't be as many threads about their games being crap all the time. It really is that simple.