EA Forums - Banner

HUT Rookie Stats

Is there anywhere that I can find all the detail stats of th Rookie Cards for HUT? I'm an Oilers fan but seen Leon's speed is way too slow for my liking lol want to see the ratings for the others

Replies

• Hutdb
  • His speed has always been low
  • The "reward" McDavid has 85 speed, and Horvat is 84. Those speeds could be strong though, relatively. I haven't really checked.
  • Also.. EA NHL doesn't know the definition of "rookie" obviously. They could've even called them Young Stars so that they wouldn't look stupid.
  • Guentzel is the best it seems, definitely gonna go with him, wouldn't go out of my way to get him in otherwise like Leon, Paternak or Matthews so
  • walsh8755 wrote: »
    Guentzel is the best it seems, definitely gonna go with him, wouldn't go out of my way to get him in otherwise like Leon, Paternak or Matthews so

So how do rookies go? Do you choose your favorite team and get that teams "rookie"?
  • walsh8755 wrote: »
    Guentzel is the best it seems, definitely gonna go with him, wouldn't go out of my way to get him in otherwise like Leon, Paternak or Matthews so

So how do rookies go? Do you choose your favorite team and get that teams "rookie"?

Yes. I have Jets so I got Laine

• Are the rookie cards any good? All their stats seem similar, which make it seem like it doesn't really matter which team you pick.
  • The "reward" McDavid has 85 speed, and Horvat is 84. Those speeds could be strong though, relatively. I haven't really checked.

Incorrect Sir. "Skating" isn't speed... its a combination of all skating stats...

the Rookie McDavid has 88 acceleration and 87 speed.
  • WealthyFriends
    893 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    The "reward" McDavid has 85 speed, and Horvat is 84. Those speeds could be strong though, relatively. I haven't really checked.

Incorrect Sir. "Skating" isn't speed... its a combination of all skating stats...

the Rookie McDavid has 88 acceleration and 87 speed.

Semantics... I meant "skating"