EA Forums - Banner

Little Caesars Arena

This topic was probably already asked and I apologize ,will the Wings new arena be patched in ?Noticed Joe Louis Arena was not listed as the arena name.Thanks.

Replies

• Is this really a concern??? The game is absolute trash and people are worrying about arenas that are basically all exactly the same. Maybe this is why the game sucks every year. Just saying.
  • 19redwing
    34 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Alrighty then lol
    Post edited by 19redwing on
  • Sorry. Just sick of EA and their half *** effort.
  • Oh I agree man,they need an overhaul big time.
  • Sorry. Just sick of EA and their half *** effort.

If the game is such trash why do you lurke these forums and I bet you buy the game every year full price as gamers these days just like to complain about anything. Again I play single player only and love it online is garbage in any game.
  • Kyle9431 wrote: »
    Sorry. Just sick of EA and their half *** effort.

If the game is such trash why do you lurke these forums and I bet you buy the game every year full price as gamers these days just like to complain about anything. Again I play single player only and love it online is garbage in any game.

Really??? Because the online game I have an issue with every season online with is this game. I think it's fine for me to get pissed after spending my own money on this garbage every year. And don't tell me not to buy it. It's the only hockey game. People like you are probably the reason this game blows every year anyway because you think it's good and must never have seen an actual hockey game in real life. Get a clue.

Really??? Because the online game I have an issue with every season online with is this game. I think it's fine for me to get pissed after spending my own money on this garbage every year. And don't tell me not to buy it. It's the only hockey game. People like you are probably the reason this game blows every year anyway because you think it's good and must never have seen an actual hockey game in real life. Get a clue.

Single player is fine for me. I never play online.

Very amusing you admit you buy it every year even though you 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and moan.
    Kyle9431 wrote: »

and that's a fine thing you got there with single player offline, nothing against you offline players but I agree with MartinScoresEZ.

Mate, I am 44 yrs old! I grew up in the late 70s, 80s and 90s playing video games OFFLINE (Online technology wasn't around just yet), that's 20 some years of OFFLINE gaming in my back pocket even before the World Wide Web and ONLINE gaming happened. Frankly I am Over OFFLINE gaming....lol....simply because of when I was born and grew up! It's 2017, we have all this great technology at our fingertips (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Multi-Purpose gaming consoles, HDTVS, etc etc etc) why on earth would I want to revisit my youth and play these games OFFLINE?

Again, nothing against you OFFLINE players but for majority of the people in the year 2017, ONLINE gaming is where it's at!

You're shot bro. Online is not "garbage in any game..." I don't even know how you could make that statement while you know exactly how big online gaming is nowadays. I mean, yikes, there are damn professional gaming leagues based on online gaming.

Furthermore (yeah I'm ranting, do something
  • KWAiRT
    31 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Would really like to see this arena in the game but I understand there are licensing issues. Hopefully it's not like the Chicago Arena. How many years did it take to that arena in the game?
  • Santini3 wrote: »

You're shot bro. Online is not "garbage in any game..." I don't even know how you could make that statement while you know exactly how big online gaming is nowadays. I mean, yikes, there are **** professional gaming leagues based on online gaming.

All hail Call Of duty and Battlefield!
  • joefitz22 wrote: »

and that's a fine thing you got there with single player offline, nothing against you offline players but I agree with MartinScoresEZ.

Mate, I am 44 yrs old! I grew up in the late 70s, 80s and 90s playing video games OFFLINE (Online technology wasn't around just yet), that's 20 some years of OFFLINE gaming in my back pocket even before the World Wide Web and ONLINE gaming happened. Frankly I am Over OFFLINE gaming....lol....simply because of when I was born and grew up! It's 2017, we have all this great technology at our fingertips (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Multi-Purpose gaming consoles, HDTVS, etc etc etc) why on earth would I want to revisit my youth and play these games OFFLINE?

Again, nothing against you OFFLINE players but for majority of the people in the year 2017, ONLINE gaming is where it's at!

Sure it's 2017 and single player games are still the best. Enjoy your garbage online while you complain and I'll happily enjoy my single player.
    joefitz22 wrote: »

Sure it's 2017 and single player games are still the best. Enjoy your garbage online while you complain and I'll happily enjoy my single player.

You're missing out bud. All hail repetitive AI that takes less than half a brain to figure out.
  • Santini3 wrote: »

You're missing out bud. All hail repetitive AI that takes less than half a brain to figure out.

Online players are way more repetitive than AI. Don't try to say otherwise... You know everyone plays the same exact way and take the same shot over and over.

and thanks to sliders and strategies... every AI team can be challenging and play differently.
  • joefitz22
    643 posts Member
    edited September 2017

again mate, 1980s were about single player, 1990s were about single player. I have GROWN UP and OUT of single player modes! Why would I want to revisit my youth, especially considering my Sega Genesis and copy of NHL Hockey (or NHL91) are in a rubber maid bin in my basement, that I can go play whenever I wanted to!
  • MetalMilitia623
    1464 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Santini3 wrote: »

You're shot bro. Online is not "garbage in any game..." I don't even know how you could make that statement while you know exactly how big online gaming is nowadays. I mean, yikes, there are **** professional gaming leagues based on online gaming.

All hail Call Of duty and Battlefield!

CSGO, Arma and Verdun are better than CoD and BF. Just saying.

But yea I have too many single player only games I need to play but keep getting caught up in online games to even bother. I couldn't imagine only playing by my lonesome.
  • MartinScoresEZ
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    [/quote] Online players are way more repetitive than AI. Don't try to say otherwise... You know everyone plays the same exact way and take the same shot over and over. [/quote]

Yeah, no. You must play with scrubs. Lots of people play in leagues where the competition is great. Offline mode is so bad. 82-0 every season and lead the league in everything. Yeah, that's fun.

No one had a gun to your head dude...u willingly chose to buy it..thats like blaming McDonald's for being a fat 🎃🎃🎃🎃 lol
  • [Yeah, no. You must play with scrubs. Lots of people play in leagues where the competition is great. Offline mode is so bad. 82-0 every season and lead the league in everything. Yeah, that's fun.

Play on Superstar Mode with the CPU Sliders at an Advantage... See if you go 82-0 there, bud.