EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive


Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Hellooooo

Prev1
So Who's back ? :D I'm not even sure I'll have Time to Play HUT And Grind and everything since I'm Working too much this year, which is good lol but i'm Torn. What should I Do? First, i'm checking if the last year bunch ( my first year ever in HUT) is here again this year!

Replies

  • Welcome back. Most are still hanging around
  • PadrinoIV
    884 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Welcome back. Most are still hanging around

    Allright B)
  • Je suis la !
  • What else would I be doing?
  • Hahaha awesome!! They put couch coop in HUT !! I Will cry. Of joy.
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Hahaha awesome!! They put couch coop in HUT !! I Will cry. Of joy.

    My love for HUT has gone downhill since NHL 15 when they took co-op out. Wasn't going to buy 18 till they released the features list saying co-op was back.
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Hahaha awesome!! They put couch coop in HUT !! I Will cry. Of joy.

    My love for HUT has gone downhill since NHL 15 when they took co-op out. Wasn't going to buy 18 till they released the features list saying co-op was back.

    Wow, did not know that ! Playing since 93 (Yes lol) but started HUT last year... And now this. I invited 3 friends tonight. We will start our team. It's glorious !! Very happy.
  • I don't have any friends :(
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Wow, did not know that ! Playing since 93 (Yes lol) but started HUT last year... And now this. I invited 3 friends tonight. We will start our team. It's glorious !! Very happy.

    Bro you don't even know how much fun we used to have playing NHL 12 co-op with chemistry and salary cap. We used to position lock and create our own lines according to our playstyles.

    Team building needed serious strategy. Now it's just get the next best player with whatever synergy.

    Back then Malkin was only 30k... oh the good ole days.
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Wow, did not know that ! Playing since 93 (Yes lol) but started HUT last year... And now this. I invited 3 friends tonight. We will start our team. It's glorious !! Very happy.

    Bro you don't even know how much fun we used to have playing NHL 12 co-op with chemistry and salary cap. We used to position lock and create our own lines according to our playstyles.

    Team building needed serious strategy. Now it's just get the next best player with whatever synergy.

    Back then Malkin was only 30k... oh the good ole days.

    Synergy brings at least some sort of management to the mode. Few years before that was really just buy the best cards

  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Wow, did not know that ! Playing since 93 (Yes lol) but started HUT last year... And now this. I invited 3 friends tonight. We will start our team. It's glorious !! Very happy.

    Bro you don't even know how much fun we used to have playing NHL 12 co-op with chemistry and salary cap. We used to position lock and create our own lines according to our playstyles.

    Team building needed serious strategy. Now it's just get the next best player with whatever synergy.

    Back then Malkin was only 30k... oh the good ole days.

    I see.
  • welllll HELLOOO THEREEEEEEEEEE
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    welllll HELLOOO THEREEEEEEEEEE

    Yayyyy !!
  • What's up gentlemen. I haven't had much time to play or post. And quite honestly, there isn't much to get excited about with this game.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    What's up gentlemen. I haven't had much time to play or post. And quite honestly, there isn't much to get excited about with this game.

    Hi Eddie ! Yeah, same as last year! The couch coop got me (and friends) back otherwise I woulndt have! Ill GM and we'll play together. Pretty cool.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    What's up gentlemen. I haven't had much time to play or post. And quite honestly, there isn't much to get excited about with this game.

    disagree sir... this is the best HUT NHL has put out, by far
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    EddieZny wrote: »
    What's up gentlemen. I haven't had much time to play or post. And quite honestly, there isn't much to get excited about with this game.

    disagree sir... this is the best HUT NHL has put out, by far

    I've only played 11 games so I probably haven't played enough to see what is better. What improvements do you see?
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    EddieZny wrote: »
    What's up gentlemen. I haven't had much time to play or post. And quite honestly, there isn't much to get excited about with this game.

    disagree sir... this is the best HUT NHL has put out, by far

    I've only played 11 games so I probably haven't played enough to see what is better. What improvements do you see?

    basically everything... they finally added challenges (coins and packs for rewards).. Co-Op game play... inviting friends to play on your team or vice versa.. menu smoother, auction house better... list goes on
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    EddieZny wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    EddieZny wrote: »
    What's up gentlemen. I haven't had much time to play or post. And quite honestly, there isn't much to get excited about with this game.

    disagree sir... this is the best HUT NHL has put out, by far

    I've only played 11 games so I probably haven't played enough to see what is better. What improvements do you see?

    basically everything... they finally added challenges (coins and packs for rewards).. Co-Op game play... inviting friends to play on your team or vice versa.. menu smoother, auction house better... list goes on

    True. Its the same, but improved big Time.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!