EA Forums - Banner

Ea killed trading as well.

You can't add coinage to trades.

Replies

• To prevent coin selling.

How does that prevent coin selling?

• It was my way of making coins, now i have to sit at the 1hr mark with all the other kids fml
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    It was my way of making coins, now i have to sit at the 1hr mark with all the other kids fml

It was certainly a good way to save few coins. But at least there won't be any more troll trades with 0 missing

You can no longer go on Reddit, buy 100k coins straight up.

It doesn't quite eliminate coin selling cause you can still sell players but still but it's a step.

You can no longer go on Reddit, buy 100k coins straight up.

It doesn't quite eliminate coin selling cause you can still sell players but still but it's a step.

Sure you can. It's just that now one potential delivery method is eliminated. Doesn't prevent it or even reduce it in any way.

• Sure you can. It's just that now one potential delivery method is eliminated. Doesn't prevent it or even reduce it in any way.
    Let's say you want 100k, Reddit guy has to buy the card so 5k is to EA taxes. Now Reddit guy sells card to other guy and another 5k go to taxes. Maybe it's a sneaky way of EA trying to take money out of the HUT economy?

• EA should fix the server issues first before they ever release an NHL game again .
    Yet they have time to make lame attempts to stop cheaters ,which never work.
    I am having a hard time not playing hockey for the first time in 8 years but I finally woke up and refuse to pay full price for broken garbage .
    The ONLY way this game ever gets fixed is if people stop buying it.
  • This was a long time coming. Can't blame EA on this one. Way to many exploiters looking for short cuts. Websites dedicated to cashing in on this. Good for them, now fix the damn game!!!
  • leeriehle wrote: »
    EA should fix the server issues first before they ever release an NHL game again .
    Yet they have time to make lame attempts to stop cheaters ,which never work.
    I am having a hard time not playing hockey for the first time in 8 years but I finally woke up and refuse to pay full price for broken garbage .
    The ONLY way this game ever gets fixed is if people stop buying it.

How do you know it's broken if you haven't played it? My game is working quite well. Other than my lack of skillz
  • I know it is broken because there were no changes made on any of the issues I have with this game for several years .
    If the game can fix itself then I may be wrong.
  • leeriehle wrote: »
    I know it is broken because there were no changes made on any of the issues I have with this game for several years .
    If the game can fix itself then I may be wrong.

Ok. All good points. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion