EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Question on "Patch"

I noticed a forum now for the patch updates. It says there was one from "BETA to final"? Does that mean the digital version is up to date with what they mentioned? Because one fix was for the "AI avoidance".

"Lots of AI Player avoidance updates. Players should collide less often with their own goalie, their teammates and opponents. Players will avoid more intelligently as well, choosing a direction around the other player that keeps up their speed and keeps them on course for their desired destination. They will also wait to veer until they have to, rather than steering far wide of a potential collision too early."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see this fix at all. My players constantly get in my way. It's been one of the biggest pet peeves of mine in this years version. They are constantly in my way and blocking my own shots, or crowding like bees in front of my own net. So was this "fix" for "Threes mode" only??