EA Forums - Banner

Patch landed.

Let's see what's changed

Replies

• I never get my hopes up with EA.
  • Match up slightly different you can see who your gonna play before puck drop and w/l has been removed on goalies.

Just wish it would say what country opponent is from.
  • Nothing addresses how the game feels and plays, no improvement on skating, no improvement on vision control, no improvement on acceleration.
  • I can't access the new jerseys
  • Axel_Owretchsin
    296 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    New jerseys not showing up anywhere. My BAP was drafted by the Predators so I got to check that first, and it's not there.

and they better not "attach" them to a new Active Roster, because that erases any and all roster edits we make when merging.

Any content update should also be retroactive for any mode we've already started, like Franchise, BAP, ect. Otherwise people who are already deep into an existing save never get to experience new jersey content, especially the ones they release in January like the Winter Classics and Stadium jerseys.
  • Only having penalty shots in EASHL 3's is the worst idea anyone has ever had in this game. Get a clue.
  • New jerseys not showing up anywhere. My BAP was drafted by the Predators so I got to check that first, and it's not there.

and they better not "attach" them to a new Active Roster, because that erases any and all roster edits we make when merging.

Any content update should also be retroactive for any mode we've already started, like Franchise, BAP, ect. Otherwise people who are already deep into an existing save never get to experience new jersey content, especially the ones they release in January like the Winter Classics and Stadium jerseys.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that's how they've done it in the past. If you've already started your BAP the new uniforms should show up in your BAP mode after you've chosen the new active roster.
  • savatagion24
    137 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Seriously, this has to be the worst dev team on the planet. I work for a software company so I know the whole workflow. Does EA even have a QA team? With every patch, they somehow make things worse. Example: Penalties in EASHL 3's weren't a problem, but the dev team decided to MAKE IT A PROBLEM, puck pickups are now worse than they were, EASHL 6's now seems like a total cluster $#%@ with turnover after turnover. Every game is 1-0.