EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Your team?!

Replies

• Seguin-mcdavid-drouin
    Burns-hedman
    Pastrnak-barkov-matthews
    Subban-josi
    Laine-mackinnon-granlund
    Letang-hjalmarsson
    Arvidsson/atkinson-haulalgkexp-hall
    Rinne-price
  • Benn Malkin Kucherov
    Ralston (90) Kuznetsov Bure (91)
    Marchand Toews Radulov
    Gaudreau Matthews Eilers

Keith Doughty
    Hedman Weber
    85 85

Vanviesbrook (I'm not looking up spelling)

Synergies

Rocket Skates
    Dangler Zone
    Fine Shooting
    Silky Smooth.

• PrototypeX85
    115 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Seguin - Getzlaf - McDavid
    Stamkos - 88 Lafontaine - Tarasenko
    Laine - Toews - Kucherov
    Gaudreau - Bergeron - Pavelski

Weber - Niedermayer
    Pietrangelo- Carlyle
    Letang - Josi

Holtby
    Some silver goalie with x2 S synergy

Team synergies:
    Locker Room Leaders
    Silky Smooth

Lafontaine, Tarasenko, Laine, Kucherov:
    Fine Shooting
  • PiTheDragon
    188 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    To all of those who to this day believe that the only way to have stacked team is to buy tons of packs: well, you’re simply wrong. I drop quite a bit on packs every year because I can afford it, but this year is the first time I’ve gotten into that whole “working the market” thing and I can tell you it’s relatively easy to make coins. Time consuming? Sure. But probably not as much as some would think. People can be very impatient, inaccurate, lazy and dumb. And places like AH are custom made for exploiting that. In last 10 days I’ve made over 1mil coins. And that’s while working full time, sleeping 8h every night and going to gym every day.
  • Nice work
  • Marchand - kuznetsov - kessell
    Hoffman - Giroux- radulov
    Forsberg- O'Reilly- Simmonds
    Pacioretty - danault- Neal

Suter- byfuglien
    Vlasic- ristolainen
    Reilly- Hamilton

Goalies whoever they all can't catch a beach ball but primarily jones
  • Bossy - Bergeron - Bure
    McDavid 89 - Giroux - Stammer
    Johnny H - Matthews EVO - Laine EVO
    Hall - Duchene - McKinnon
    Hedman - Suter
    Buff - Faulk
    Chara - Ekblad
    John Vanbiebrouk
    Lundquist
  • To all of those who to this day believe that the only way to have stacked team is to buy tons of packs: well, you’re simply wrong. I drop quite a bit on packs every year because I can afford it, but this year is the first time I’ve gotten into that whole “working the market” thing and I can tell you it’s relatively easy to make coins. Time consuming? Sure. But probably not as much as some would think. People can be very impatient, inaccurate, lazy and dumb. And places like AH are custom made for exploiting that. In last 10 days I’ve made over 1mil coins. And that’s while working full time, sleeping 8h every night and going to gym every day.

Give us some tips..I wanna train, work and make a million as well
  • To all of those who to this day believe that the only way to have stacked team is to buy tons of packs: well, you’re simply wrong. I drop quite a bit on packs every year because I can afford it, but this year is the first time I’ve gotten into that whole “working the market” thing and I can tell you it’s relatively easy to make coins. Time consuming? Sure. But probably not as much as some would think. People can be very impatient, inaccurate, lazy and dumb. And places like AH are custom made for exploiting that. In last 10 days I’ve made over 1mil coins. And that’s while working full time, sleeping 8h every night and going to gym every day.

Agreed.

Problem is if your out of market zone ie UK

It's harder because no one is on when you are.
  • MrSpireite wrote: »
    To all of those who to this day believe that the only way to have stacked team is to buy tons of packs: well, you’re simply wrong. I drop quite a bit on packs every year because I can afford it, but this year is the first time I’ve gotten into that whole “working the market” thing and I can tell you it’s relatively easy to make coins. Time consuming? Sure. But probably not as much as some would think. People can be very impatient, inaccurate, lazy and dumb. And places like AH are custom made for exploiting that. In last 10 days I’ve made over 1mil coins. And that’s while working full time, sleeping 8h every night and going to gym every day.

Agreed.

Funny you would say that. I actually believe that works to my advantage. I’m in Ireland

Agreed.

MrSpireite wrote: »

Agreed.

Funny you would say that. I actually believe that works to my advantage. I’m in Ireland

It's an advantage for buying but not for selling.
  • ^^ you have to buy low in order to be able to sell high though... he can always list auctions for 12 hours
  • ** Sitting on 375K **

(85)Ho-Sang - (90)LaFontaine - (87)Marchand
    (85)Kessel - (87)Seguin - (88)Benn
    (85)Marner - (86)Giroux - (85)McDavid
    (85)Arvidsson - (86)Johansen - (85)Zetterberg

(85)Faulk - (92)Lidstrom
    (85)Mackinnon - (92)Niedermeyer
    (83)Shattenkirk - (91)Gonchar

(88)Bobrovsky
    (86)Schneider

Synergies
    Silky Smooth
    Thread the Needle
    Fine Shooting
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

That RD tho'
  • I went with mainly FS and CP synergies. My forwards are quick 88 speed with 83 aggression, and my defense all have 84 wrist shot accuracy.
  • I've pulled Sakic, Bure, and Carlyle in packs so far.. howboudat? But I'm afraid to take my team online because I don't want to break my controller and bother the neighbours.
  • Tavares - Crosby - Stamkos
    McDavid - Hetzlaf - Giroux
    Benn - Toews - Seguin
    Marchand - Bergeron - Scheifele

Keith - Burns
    Pietrangelo - Doughty
    Vlasic - Subban

Price

And I could barely beat the CPU on AllStar with how much it cheats.
  • **Sitting on 350K **

(85)Ho-Sang - (90)LaFontaine - (87)Marchand
    (85)Kessel - (87)Seguin - (88)Benn
    (85)Marner - (86)Giroux - (85)McDavid
    (85)Arvidsson - (86)Johansen - (85)Zetterberg

(89)Karlsson - (92)Lidstrom
    (85)Faulk - (92)Niedermeyer
    (83)Shattenkirk - (91)Gonchar

(88)Bobrovsky
    (86)Schneider

Synergies
    Silky Smooth
    Thread the Needle
    Fine Shooting[/quote]

• *Couldn't help myself, pulled a Modano and TOTW Kucherov Wednesday night so I had to update*

**Sitting on 100K**

(93)Bossy - (90)LaFontaine - (87)Marchand
    (87)Seguin - (92)Modano - (88)Benn
    (85)Kessel - (91)Sittler - (86)Patches
    (85)Ho-Sang - (86)Giroux - (85)McDavid

(89)Karlsson - (92)Lidstrom
    (87)Subban - (92)Niedermeyer
    (85)Faulk - (91)Gonchar

(89)Price
    (86)Schneider

Synergies
    Silky Smooth