EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th


Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Your team?!

Replies

  • @Finch1965 I know you are ITCHING BAD to swap out that SOTM for EVO STAMKOS ! SICK TEAM MAN
  • Kucherov 92 - Messier 92 - McDavid 92
    Bure - Sakic - Modano
    St. Louis - Bergeron EVO - Sanderson
    Matthews EVO - Toew 88 - Tarasenko EVO

    Niedermayer - Lidstrom
    Gonchar - Bossy
    Hatcher - Bourque

    Hasek - Price EVO

    *My Ice Tilt Team next is all gold base player

    Machand - Bergeron - Pastarnak
    Kuznetsov - Backstrom - Giroux
    Hall - Duchene - Mackinon
    Gaudreau - Matthews - Marner

    OEL - Suter
    Letang - Josi
    Buff - Kieth

    Quick - Lunk
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    @Finch1965 I know you are ITCHING BAD to swap out that SOTM for EVO STAMKOS ! SICK TEAM MAN

    Of course but right now I have a lack of coins cause I couldn`t resist to purchase one of these overpriced EVO Kucherov cards for more than 1 mio coins. However, his TOTW 92 card was so excellent, best and most accurate left hand winger in the game, so the temptation for that EVO was to big. He and EVO McDavid bringing so much speed and firepower on the table (and of course huge potential for upgardes).

    Now I need to stock coins for a while, I assume my remaining 450k will be not sufficient to get me an EVO Stamkos.
  • Updated team as of Nov 21/17:
    93 LGD Bossy - 92 LGD Sakic - 92 LGD Bure
    91 SOTM Stamkos - 99 HERO Jagr - 91 EVO Crosby
    90 FB Kurri - 99 HERO Iginla - 90 FB Gaborik
    94 MOV McDonald - 92 LGD Messier - 92 LGD Modano
    92 EVO Ovechkin - 92 LGD Niedermayer
    90 HERO MacInnis - 92 LGD Lidstrom
    89 EVO Burns - 93 LGD Pronger
    93 LGD Brodeur
    76 Backstrom
    Player Synergies: Rocket Skates, Fine Shooting
    Team Synergies: Locker Room Leaders, Silky Smooth, Thread the Needle, Angry Aggressors

    Pulled the trigger yesterday and bought 99 Iginla. Would like to move on from MacInnis soon. Sitting on 1.24 million coins.

    https://hutdb.net/18/builder/887675
  • MOV McDonald- Sakic- Bure
    SOTM Stamkos- MSP Brind'Amour- 93 TOTW Kucherov
    Bossy-Sittler-Modano
    TOTW Ovechkin- MS Crosby- MS McDavid

    TOTW Karlsson- Gonchar
    90 TOTW Doughty- Niedermayer
    Hero Boyle- Lidstrom

    Price
    Meger
  • My team.

    https://hutdb.net/18/builder/975515

    I have NOT buyed any pack from store.
    Only challenges and other reward packs and A LOT of auction house!
  • 87 simmonds - 88 Tavares - 91 McDavid
    87 getzlaf - 86 dreisatl - 88 benn
    74 McLeod - 84 Nugent Hopkins - 87 Tarasenko
    75 Debrincat - 70 Hinz - 86 Gaudreau

    90 Macinnis - 87 Josi
    89 Weber - 87 Hedman
    69 Merkeley - 87 Keith

    89 Price 88 Murray

    Rocket Skates
    Fine Shooter
    Silky Smooth
    Thread the Needle
  • Ms Stamkos - Sittler - Bure
    Sullivan - LGD Koivu - FB Jagr
    Mackinnon - Bergeron - Rolston
    Rookie Eichel - FF Hischier - Rookie Mcdavid

    Macinnis - Gonchar
    Numminen - Hedman
    Letang - Evo Werenski

    Bishop

    I want to upgrade my 3rd line LW and Hedman on my 2nd pairing, I will have around 230k once everything sells
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    **Sitting on about 500K**

    (93)Bossy - (90)LaFontaine - (92)Recchi
    (90)OVI - (91) Sittler - (92)Modano
    (90) Kurri - (90)Messier - (90)Zetterberg
    (87)Seguin - (87)Bergeron - (88)Benn

    (89)Karlsson - (92)Lidstrom
    (91)Boyle - (92)Niedermeyer
    (88)Subban(EVO) - (91)Gonchar

    (93)Brodeur
    Bronze Goalie

    Synergies
    Silky Smooth
    Thread the Needle
    Locker Room Leaders
    Fine Shooting
    Rocket Skates


    **And currently 5/10 for CW**
    *** I will be going after 94 Lanny, Evo Ovi, and a few others***



    Your team is very simular to mine

    (94)L.mcdonald - (92)Sakic - (92)Bure
    (91)Stamkos - (91)Sittler - (92)Modano
    (90)Kurri - (92)Messier - (90)Zetterberg
    (90)Doan - (90)Linden - (85)K.tkchuck

    (91)Boyle - (92)Neidymier
    (90)Macinnis - (91)Borque
    (88)Hwn Buff - (91)Gonchar

    (93)Brodeur
    (89)Evo Price

    S , LL, TN, FS, HT, RS, P, CP
  • RSall14
    510 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Benn - Seguin - Modano
    Bossy - Sakic - FB Jagr
    McDavid - Messier - Recchi
    Skinner - Sittler - Malkin
    Niedermayer - Doughty
    Gonchar - Karlsson
    Lidstrom - Hamilton
    Bishop
    FS,S,LL

    Probably going to replace Skinner with Bure and move McDavid to the fourth line.
  • My current team

    Evo Marchand - 91 Crosby - 99 Jagr
    Leg Robitaille - Evo McDavid - Star Kucherov
    88 Malkin - FOM Brindamour - Evo Laine
    88 Matthews - FOM Toews - 87 Tareshenko

    Leg Pronger - 90 Karlsson
    Leg Neidermayer - 90 Doughty
    Leg Gonchar - Evo Burns

    Gigguere - Rinne
  • **Sitting on about 250K**

    (93)EVOvi - (91)Sittler - (92)Modano
    (94)McDonald - (90)Linden - (92)Bure
    (93)Bossy - (92)Sakic - (92)Jagr
    (89)EvoWheeler - (87)Bergeron - (92)Recchi

    (89)Karlsson - (92)Lidstrom
    (91)Boyle - (92)Niedermeyer
    (89)EvoSubban - (91)Gonchar

    (93)Brodeur
    Bronze Goalie

    Synergies
    Silky Smooth
    Thread the Needle
    Locker Room Leaders
    Fine Shooting
    Rocket Skates


    *** Looking to add CW next ***


  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    **Sitting on about 250K**

    (93)EVOvi - (91)Sittler - (92)Modano
    (94)McDonald - (90)Linden - (92)Bure
    (93)Bossy - (92)Sakic - (92)Jagr
    (89)EvoWheeler - (87)Bergeron - (92)Recchi

    (89)Karlsson - (92)Lidstrom
    (91)Boyle - (92)Niedermeyer
    (89)EvoSubban - (91)Gonchar

    (93)Brodeur
    Bronze Goalie

    Synergies
    Silky Smooth
    Thread the Needle
    Locker Room Leaders
    Fine Shooting
    Rocket Skates


    *** Looking to add CW next ***


    Nice addition you will have lot of fun with EVOvi. I added EVO Wheeler plus EVO Gaudreau this week but I´ll post my team tomorrow after I have added EVO Stamkos tonight.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    My current team

    Evo Marchand - 91 Crosby - 99 Jagr
    Leg Robitaille - Evo McDavid - Star Kucherov
    88 Malkin - FOM Brindamour - Evo Laine
    88 Matthews - FOM Toews - 87 Tareshenko

    Leg Pronger - 90 Karlsson
    Leg Neidermayer - 90 Doughty
    Leg Gonchar - Evo Burns

    Gigguere - Rinne

    If you had to pick between Pronger and Niedermayer who would you pick ?
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Bought one rare player pack and pulled PT Stamkos, which I traded immediately in a package deal for EVO Stamkos. My EVO team is now almost complete, LGD Lidstom is just a placeholder for EVO Hedmann

    EVO Stamkos - EVO Crosby - EVO Kucherov
    EVO Ovechkin - EVO McDavid - EVO Tarasenko
    EVO Wheeler - EVO Bergeron - EVO Marchand
    EVO Laine - EVO Matthews - EVO Gaudreau

    LGD Lidstrom - EVO Karlsson
    EVO Burns - EVO Doughty
    EVO Werenski - EVO Subban

    EVO Price - EVO Rinne

    In the system: EVO Scheifele, EVO Hall, EVO Aho, EVO Gostisbehere
    Post edited by Finch1965 on
  • So I’m pretty much done for a while and also I’m broke lol but upgraded my team a bit in the last couple days. Just waiting for the next ff player

    Mov lanny - sittler - Bure
    Sullivan - Koivu - FB jagr
    Totw Kessel - Bergeron - rolston
    Rookie Eichel - ff Hischier - rookie mcdavid

    Hero macinnis - gonchar
    LGD Boyle - Niedermayer
    Letang - Evo Werenski

    Bishop
  • Finch1965 wrote: »
    Bought one rare player pack and pulled PT Stamkos, which I traded immediately in a package deal for EVO Stamkos. My EVO team is now almost complete, LGD Lidstom is just a placeholder for EVO Hedmann

    EVO Stamkos - EVO Crosby - EVO Kucherov
    EVO Ovechkin - EVO McDavid - EVO Tarasenko
    EVO Wheeler - EVO Bergeron - EVO Marchand
    EVO Laine - EVO Matthews - EVO Gaudreau

    LGD Lidstrom - EVO Karlsson
    EVO Burns - EVO Doughty
    EVO Werenski - EVO Subban

    EVO Price - EVO Rinne

    In the system: EVO Scheifele, EVO Hall, EVO Aho, EVO Gostisbehere

    @Finch1965 wow man, beautiful team.. Stamkos is going for about a million so I am not too far from getting him at this point.. I will have him by end of month
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    So I’m pretty much done for a while and also I’m broke lol but upgraded my team a bit in the last couple days. Just waiting for the next ff player

    Mov lanny - sittler - Bure
    Sullivan - Koivu - FB jagr
    Totw Kessel - Bergeron - rolston
    Rookie Eichel - ff Hischier - rookie mcdavid

    Hero macinnis - gonchar
    LGD Boyle - Niedermayer
    Letang - Evo Werenski

    Bishop

    Rookie Eichel goes back to the bench, welcome FF Barzal!!

  • Mov McDonald 92 brindamour 92 jagr
    90 kurri 92 messier 91 Heatley
    90 Perry 90 Zetterberg evo Kane
    Evo Leine 88 Toews 89 Mcdavid

    Lidstrom evo burns
    Gonchar 90 macinnis
    Carlyle evo subban

    Evo price Vernon

    Fairly happy with this lineup.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Finch1965 wrote: »
    Bought one rare player pack and pulled PT Stamkos, which I traded immediately in a package deal for EVO Stamkos. My EVO team is now almost complete, LGD Lidstom is just a placeholder for EVO Hedmann

    EVO Stamkos - EVO Crosby - EVO Kucherov
    EVO Ovechkin - EVO McDavid - EVO Tarasenko
    EVO Wheeler - EVO Bergeron - EVO Marchand
    EVO Laine - EVO Matthews - EVO Gaudreau

    LGD Lidstrom - EVO Karlsson
    EVO Burns - EVO Doughty
    EVO Werenski - EVO Subban

    EVO Price - EVO Rinne

    In the system: EVO Scheifele, EVO Hall, EVO Aho, EVO Gostisbehere

    @Finch1965 wow man, beautiful team.. Stamkos is going for about a million so I am not too far from getting him at this point.. I will have him by end of month

    Obviously I was not patient enough and overpaid. He is now in the lower 900k range on PS4 so I think you can get him soon. I can not say who is the best right hand in the game, Stammer or Ovi, both are really good and fun to play.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!