EA Forums - Banner

People on this game are a joke

Qualifying for CS, guy stops playing before the intros even start, didn't move the entire game. Can't think of any reason to do this, literally makes an unenjoyable game even more unenjoyable.

Replies

• There's a chance he got caught up with an errand and since you automatically lose by backing out, he might as well lose and still get some coins.
  • There's a chance he got caught up with an errand and since you automatically lose by backing out, he might as well lose and still get some coins.

The thrill of HUT competition.

B)
  • At least you get the free win... Unlike when your teammate does this in csgo or rocket league and you are either left with a bot or an afk player who isn't being kicked because he has a friend in the server...

What I did in those scenarios was to score a goal or 2 and then stop playing myself but keep an eye on it incase he came back but I'd just start browsing the internet or something. If he has the puck his ai can't score on you. Just tell your team to sit in the 1-3-1 and defend lead.
  • Why you heff to be mad?! It's just a game
  • Why you heff to be mad?! It's just a game

+1

Couldn't agree more..it bugs u that much you made a thread about it lol. Maybe he had an emergency..life is more than video games dude
  • jeona79 wrote: »
    Why you heff to be mad?! It's just a game

+1

Couldn't agree more..it bugs u that much you made a thread about it lol. Maybe he had an emergency..life is more than video games dude

People use this as an excuse to f around and troll. You may want to use a different wording, makes you sound like one of them

It may be just a game but no one likes wasting time. 1 game online takes 20-30 minutes. You may live at home with no job and no responsibilities but 30 minutes is precious time for people with work and other priorities like myself.

OP can rant on

+1

People use this as an excuse to f around and troll. You may want to use a different wording, makes you sound like one of them

It may be just a game but no one likes wasting time. 1 game online takes 20-30 minutes. You may live at home with no job and no responsibilities but 30 minutes is precious time for people with work and other priorities like myself.

OP can rant on

He's literally saying the same thing as you. Time is precious. Maybe his kid was crying, maybe his wife needed something. You don't know what is going on. Maybe he was just trolling. Clearly you're adult enough to just move on. If your time is really that precious maybe quit and find a new game. From the sound of it you don't care about the wins just the fun. So if it's not fun because of someone with a bad attitude then leave and start over.

+1

OP can rant on

He's literally saying the same thing as you. Time is precious. Maybe his kid was crying, maybe his wife needed something. You don't know what is going on. Maybe he was just trolling. Clearly you're adult enough to just move on. If your time is really that precious maybe quit and find a new game. From the sound of it you don't care about the wins just the fun. So if it's not fun because of someone with a bad attitude then leave and start over.

EXACTLY! I have had to just up and quit games because my daughter (then 3 and 4) fell out of bed or woke up with bad dreams! My other best friend (one is in the Air Force) is a volunteer Fire Fighter...that alarm sounds and he has to GO...we can be in a middle of hotly contested game and his players will just stop moving, I ask him if he's still there, no response, usually means he got a call

+1

OP can rant on

LOL...take a walk outside kid and enjoy the sun..you need some fresh air..get out of mommy and daddy's basement and get some exercise

+1

OP can rant on

+1...drops the mic
  • I say use the opportunity to run up the score for more coins.
  • I say use the opportunity to run up the score for more coins.

But it caps at 5 Gs!
  • GramerProfesur
    537 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    jeona79 wrote: »

+1

OP can rant on

No, no he's not.

Read his post again. While we get that "emergencies" happen, and real life happens, just turn off the game then. Don't just sit there like a jerk. I play for fun but I also enjoy winning. Losing is not fun. And neither is wasting time. You could quit but then you get the loss? So if you have a life and are adult enough to realize it's just a game, you can't worry about wins-losses?

Gee, should probably tell the thousands of adults who play online gaming then.
  • GramerProfesur
    537 posts Member
    edited October 2017

+1

OP can rant on

LOL...take a walk outside kid and enjoy the sun..you need some fresh air..get out of mommy and daddy's basement and get some exercise

Grow up.

+1

OP can rant on

No, no he's not.

Read his post again. While we get that "emergencies" happen, and real life happens, just turn off the game then. Don't just sit there like a jerk. I play for fun but I also enjoy winning. Losing is not fun. And neither is wasting time. You could quit but then you get the loss? So if you have a life and are adult enough to realize it's just a game, you can't worry about wins-losses?

And sometimes an emergency means there's no time to turn it off. Something happens, sometimes you just drop everything and deal with it. If that means going afk then so be it.

Sometimes you have to bite a bullet. If you are playing for fun then taking one loss against an afk opponent to avoid wasting your time is more beneficial to you. If you're playing solely to win obviously you won't quit but will be bothered by the afk opponent.

The way I see it is either quit and move on, stay and run up the score or stay and do something else while waiting for the time to run out so you're not wasting your time.

+1

OP can rant on

No, no he's not.

And sometimes an emergency means there's no time to turn it off. Something happens, sometimes you just drop everything and deal with it. If that means going afk then so be it.

Sometimes you have to bite a bullet. If you are playing for fun then taking one loss against an afk opponent to avoid wasting your time is more beneficial to you. If you're playing solely to win obviously you won't quit but will be bothered by the afk opponent.

The way I see it is either quit and move on, stay and run up the score or stay and do something else while waiting for the time to run out so you're not wasting your time.

LOL, is your house on fire? It takes less than 10 seconds to turn off an Xbox One. You don't even have to get up. Or maybe the solution is to not play if you're getting constant interruptions, or just be a considerate human being and quit the game if you are interrupted? If those are "adults with real world emergencies" shouldn't, by your logic, that also mean they should quit so they're not wasting someone else's time?

Just so many holes in these arguments.

+1

OP can rant on

No, no he's not.

LOL, is your house on fire? It takes less than 10 seconds to turn off an Xbox One. You don't even have to get up. Or maybe the solution is to not play if you're getting constant interruptions, or just be a considerate human being and quit the game if you are interrupted? If those are "adults with real world emergencies" shouldn't, by your logic, that also mean they should quit so they're not wasting someone else's time?

If they feel their time is being wasted they can quit and move on.

If I hear my kid screaming I'm dropping what I'm doing to check. I'm not stopping to think if I'm wasting my opponents time.

+1

OP can rant on

No, no he's not.

If I hear my kid screaming I'm dropping what I'm doing to check. I'm not stopping to think if I'm wasting my opponents time.

Lol turn off the game and walk away. It's not taking you any longer. It's just being lazy.

Why should someone have to quit because someone else is lazy or an 🎃🎃🎃🎃? Don't understand. Your logic sucks. Sorry.

+1

OP can rant on

No, no he's not.

Lol turn off the game and walk away. It's not taking you any longer. It's just being lazy.

Why should someone have to quit because someone else is lazy or an ****? Don't understand. Your logic sucks. Sorry.

Flip side of the same argument. I see people go afk all the time in counter strike and Rocket League and pubg and any and all other online competitive ranked games.

Either take your free win or quit and move on. Very simple.

+1

OP can rant on

Grow up.

Great come back squirt!