EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

NHL 18 HUT Playoff Reward Packs

Ty_Hors
60 posts EA Staff (retired)
HUT Playoffs are set to open today for the first time in NHL 18! Find out what the rewards for winning a HUT Playoff Cup below.

The Amateur Cup, Rookie Cup, and Pro Cup Reward Packs contain 3 untradeable items. They can be any of combination of the items listed below the reward pack. For example, in a Amateur Cup Reward Pack, you could find 3 player items or 3 collectibles or any combination in between.

Amateur Cup Reward Pack
  • Possibility of any active and available player items rated 70 or higher
  • Possibility of a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Collectible(s)

Rookie Cup Reward Pack
  • Possibility of any active and available player items rated 75 or higher
  • Possibility of a Silver or Gold Collectible(s)

Pro Cup Reward Pack
  • Possibility of any active and available player items rated 80 or higher
  • Possibility of a Gold Collectible(s)

The Elite Cup Reward Pack will have specific rewards that you will find in each Elite Cup Reward Pack whenever you win the Elite Cup in the HUT Playoffs. It contains the following 3 untradeable items:

Elite Cup Reward Pack
  • 1x any active and available non-base Gold Player item
  • 2x Carbon Collectibles

Replies

• Why are Playoff and Division Title rewards untradeable, but rewards for challenges tradeable? Which ones are easier to farm?
  • Only Elite Cup has solid rewards, that's strange.. they should juice up the others just a bit
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Only Elite Cup has solid rewards, that's strange.. they should juice up the others just a bit

That’s probably to prevent players from top divisions to play the lower cups
  • This is one mode I have not played yet myself so I actually do not know to much about it, Are these playoff cup rewards that take place after the competitive season or is it a completely different mode sorry to sound like a noob I love Hockey and NHL just didnt play last year and started again this year so trying to jump back in the loop so far the game seems much better and way more features so loving it so far
  • Playoffs are one weekend once a month as part of online seasons
  • thank you sir!
  • What are the rewards for Division titles, non-playoff?
  • EA does not charge to play online. Take it up with Sony and Microsoft
  • IAmTheNizz
    194 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The challenges are easy, lol. Don't get them all first try.. but within a few attempts on the occasional one. I haven't played a single online game and I'm sitting on a pretty stacked team and 118k coins. Just.. get better?
  • Why do they let people get away with cheating especially using the disconnect method or pausing your game to where you can hardly play it these kind of cheaters should be outlawed but yet they continue also in Hockey Ultimate play tournament why do we always have to play the worst the best teams in the league when we are lousy can we have a chance play someone equal
  • rrobins9
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The playoff NHL 18 persons like me who aren't very good play top-tier teams even when you're in a lower tier levels makes no sense how did we ever getting rewards when all are playing is top-tier teams we get our ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked every day and every game well at least I do it was a break and let us play lower level teams not upper tier teams those guys can play themselves