EA Forums - Banner

How do I start a season or franchise with newest rosters?

I have the newest rosters downloaded and set as active but when I start a season it's using the default rosters.

I can't seem to figure out how to use the latest rosters. I'm starting to think it's not possible.

Replies

• Would be nice to hear a response from a dev on this matter. There are many of us greatly concerned by the inability to customize Franchise rosters.
  • My problem is you are forced to use the out of the box default rosters when playing season or franchise mode. Even when I have my active rosters set to the latest roster update it reverts to the defaults when I start a new season from scratch.
  • It's an issue I've brought up with the Devs and will hopefully have an answer for you guys
    Do, or do not, there is no try
  • I just started an ECHL season with my custom rosters and it worked fine for me. My player edits AND my goalie gear edits all went through fine. Is this just happening when starting an NHL season or franchise? I ask because I haven't tried it with the NHL yet. My first season I did was the WHL in which I made player edits and goalie gear edits and everything went through fine and then just did it a few minutes ago this time starting an ECHL season and I got the same result.
  • I think it might be just changing the default lines when starting a season or franchise but the core rosters are up to date. I don't know why it would do this, if there was a significant change in the new rosters I could check to see but I don't know of any off the top of my head.