EA Forums - Banner

Roster Update

When can we expect the next Roster Update with all Rookies in?

Replies

• Won’t be until every team has played at least 1 game.
  • When can we expect the next Roster Update with all Rookies in?

Probably not till after every team has played 9 games to see which rookie stays around and gets sent back
  • When can we expect the next Roster Update with all Rookies in?

Probably not till after every team has played 9 games to see which rookie stays around and gets sent back

Agreed.
  • Last year EA made roster update one week after start of the season. I expect roster update on Wednesday or Thursday
  • yeah waiting for update to start my franchise
  • I confirm last year was 1 week after season start. Can't wait. My franchise is waiting.
  • rlangdon90 wrote: »
    yeah waiting for update to start my franchise
    I confirm last year was 1 week after season start. Can't wait. My franchise is waiting.

LOL... a week after start? so we should have them tomorrow is what you two are saying then? I highly doubt it... if they are out tomorrow I'll go door to door asking for funds to help EA get better servers
  • LET HOPE YOUR FRANCHISE DOESNT FROZE LIKE MINE DID YESTERDAY....ON PS4(TWICE IN AN HOUR)
    IM STARTING TO REGRET TRADING IN FIFA 17 FOR NHL 18 ..AND IM NOT A SOCCER FAN BUT AT LEAST FIFA IS A PRETTY COOL AND FUN GAME ..NHL 18 NOW IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
    AND BY THE WAY MY LAST NHL GAME WAS NHL LEGEND ON PS3 ...IN A THREE YEARS SPAN PLUS THE NEW CONSOLE ERA .. I THOUGHT I WOULD BE BLOWN AWAY ...BUT FOR ME NHL 18 IS A 6/10
    MRSENATEURS
  • rlangdon90 wrote: »
    yeah waiting for update to start my franchise
    I confirm last year was 1 week after season start. Can't wait. My franchise is waiting.

LOL... a week after start? so we should have them tomorrow is what you two are saying then? I highly doubt it... if they are out tomorrow I'll go door to door asking for funds to help EA get better servers

I'm absolutely sure... last year Blake Speers from NJ Devils played only the first 3 matches and he was in first roster update
  • Does anyone know if this out
  • Not as of around noon EST
  • Update is online !
  • New Roster is available. Just checked the Leafs with Borgman and Rosen now and Picard at the Marlies. Let the Franchise / Season begin :smiley:
  • It's up? New roster
  • reconball
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    With the roster update, will you be able to have created players on Teams when you start a franchise(32)?
    Everytime i start one all my created players are free agents