EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

NHL series future..

With each game getting worse each year and having no major improvements, are we nearing a time where there will be no NHL video games?

Would a new development team help? Or an entirely new studio? These games became stale years ago and it's just more of the same with each passing year.

Replies

• I got a refund on my copy last night, but I can tell you the online community is absolutely dead this year. Whether I was playing VS, Draft Champions, or Acrade 3s, it always took me a long time to get a game, and I played the same players many times over the 75 games or so I played.

Hardwired directly to modem with Open NAT.

To me, the game felt night and day different before the patch and after the patch. Post patch it felt like 17 with a roster update.
  • CrushNHL wrote: »
    I got a refund on my copy last night, but I can tell you the online community is absolutely dead this year. Whether I was playing VS, Draft Champions, or Acrade 3s, it always took me a long time to get a game, and I played the same players many times over the 75 games or so I played.

Hardwired directly to modem with Open NAT.

To me, the game felt night and day different before the patch and after the patch. Post patch it felt like 17 with a roster update.

The long time is because no one is there playing.

I don;t know what op is talking about no changes.

1 new team
    1 new league
    New defence stick
    1 new game mode three's along with a single player campaign
    1 New 3's in drop in

Its a one year game. it always will be minor changes.
  • Yearly releases are pointless in the day and age of online patches and cosmetic micro transactions to support games long term off of a one time payment to get the game.