EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

NHL series future..

With each game getting worse each year and having no major improvements, are we nearing a time where there will be no NHL video games?

Would a new development team help? Or an entirely new studio? These games became stale years ago and it's just more of the same with each passing year.

Replies

• I got a refund on my copy last night, but I can tell you the online community is absolutely dead this year. Whether I was playing VS, Draft Champions, or Acrade 3s, it always took me a long time to get a game, and I played the same players many times over the 75 games or so I played.

Hardwired directly to modem with Open NAT.

To me, the game felt night and day different before the patch and after the patch. Post patch it felt like 17 with a roster update.
  • CrushNHL wrote: »
    I got a refund on my copy last night, but I can tell you the online community is absolutely dead this year. Whether I was playing VS, Draft Champions, or Acrade 3s, it always took me a long time to get a game, and I played the same players many times over the 75 games or so I played.

Hardwired directly to modem with Open NAT.

To me, the game felt night and day different before the patch and after the patch. Post patch it felt like 17 with a roster update.

The long time is because no one is there playing.

I don;t know what op is talking about no changes.

1 new team
    1 new league
    New defence stick
    1 new game mode three's along with a single player campaign
    1 New 3's in drop in

Its a one year game. it always will be minor changes.
  • Yearly releases are pointless in the day and age of online patches and cosmetic micro transactions to support games long term off of a one time payment to get the game.
    Steam: Dinkus The Stinkus https://kek.gg/u/32_H7