EA Forums - Banner

Market out of whack?

Prev1
Anyone else think these collectible prices are crazy? And the number of them needed to do anything makes any set not worth it.

Replies

• Golds and carbons have come down quite a bit actually
  • Exactly, carbons were 140k at one stage, now you can get them for 90
  • You can get golds now for under 7k. Or at most 8k
  • Which is fine, in comparison to what they were. What about those hero sets that need two carbon, six gold and all the players? That’s like a 300k set right there.

They need to up the drop rates, or adjust how many are needed to complete sets. My opinion, anyway.

Or maybe these cards are supposed to be so elite, very few can get them. I dunno. I think I’ve been spoiled by The Show and Diamond Dynasty. Light years ahead of this game mode.
  • The sets will not change. And yes diamond dynasty is light years ahead of hut, but it's still so much fun to play
  • What i dont get is why i cant sell gold collectables at 8k but i can sell a silver for 12-15k an they sell
  • What i dont get is why i cant sell gold collectables at 8k but i can sell a silver for 12-15k an they sell

Because people don’t buy silver packs so there are less silver collectibles on the market than gold collectibles

• verrette99 wrote: »
    What i dont get is why i cant sell gold collectables at 8k but i can sell a silver for 12-15k an they sell

Because people don’t buy silver packs so there are less silver collectibles on the market than gold collectibles

lol
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    verrette99 wrote: »
    What i dont get is why i cant sell gold collectables at 8k but i can sell a silver for 12-15k an they sell

lol

lol at what? That’s exactly the reason

• I know, lol at the fact he didn't know that
    I know, lol at the fact he didn't know that

Ah, alright then. My apologies :)

Ok but what good are silver collectables for other than trading for golds 10 silvers at 15k for one gold doesnt make sense most sets only need gold and carbon collectables dont they im not sure i dont really do sets
  • Would like to see the flashback Collectibles drop in price a little bit for what you get with them the price is understandable I just wish it would be a little lower so I can complete the set a little faster ahah

Ok but what good are silver collectables for other than trading for golds 10 silvers at 15k for one gold doesnt make sense most sets only need gold and carbon collectables dont they im not sure i dont really do sets

The only reason to need Silver Collectibles would be to complete certain sets for players.. not to upgrade to golds

The only reason to need Silver Collectibles would be to complete certain sets for players.. not to upgrade to golds

I actually wonder if there is anyone who has completed 5 silvers for gold set

• It's a mad house!

I have completed one. Had some luck with the challenges and bought some silver packages. Since I completed most of the challenges it`s very hard to get further ones but last night I get one from the new challenges.
  • Finch1965 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

I have completed one. Had some luck with the challenges and bought some silver packages. Since I completed most of the challenges it`s very hard to get further ones but last night I get one from the new challenges.

Youd be better off selling the silver collectibles and buy gold instead of wasting 5 silver collectibles on one gold lol
  • Finch1965 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Youd be better off selling the silver collectibles and buy gold instead of wasting 5 silver collectibles on one gold lol

The first went very quick early in the beginning of the game. However, you`re may right to sell the new silver collectibles, considering the current values.
  • 5 silver collectibles was always worth more than 1 gold even from the start.