EA Forums - Banner

the Best NHL game yet! (very happy!) (bows to NHL series) (salutes you)

EvanAshopenace
700 posts Member
edited October 2017
this game is truly the best NHL game yet, I've had no problems recently, I love the fact you guys listened to me and went Arcade, this is truly the best I've ever seen this game, this how NHL games should be played.

I like the feeling, I really like the direction this is going, I really love the competitive and competition, NHL you should pat you're self's your back for new coming, this is happiest I've been In years !.

I can now go 7-3-1, 5-4-3 , ratios in this game, you guys make me proud, first it took me while to figure out what you guys we're trying to accomplish, then... I realized, this is like real life, I better kick it into gear.!

this direction of arcade is the right path, don't stray from it!.

you've made fan and true believer outta me, I really love it now, my next wish I want all NHL games to be Arcade, this element is what was missing from other games, thank you EA *shakes your hands*

I also bought the game on day 1, more patches and tuners we're released, it made it more enjoyable, now everything is where it should be, I love new jerseys and goalie gears and stuff, this art at its finest.

I know day 1 is little rocky, it kinda takes us while to find are stride and find what game is really played and finding the fundamentals and basic's, as we played and played , it just kept getting better and better and then it reached perfection, to the point other slider makers, are praising you now.

am really proud!

Replies