EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

This game is so backwards

Why is it that glitch wristers and spinning in the corner 18 times is rewarded when great 2 in 1 and one timer plays are saved by super human goalies??!?!

Replies

• sgiz1
    535 posts Member
    Also, the top 3's clubs play to draw penalties (for penalty shots), the just skate around turning away from defenders trying to draw tripping penalties, this accounts for 50% of top 3's teams offense).
  • guacapoli wrote: »
    Why is it that glitch wristers and spinning in the corner 18 times is rewarded when great 2 in 1 and one timer plays are saved by super human goalies??!?!

If my opponent "(spun) in the corner 18 times" I'd be learning how to defend that.

• Let them spin in the corner, they want you to chase them. Stand your ground, they are useless over there.
  • Let them spin in the corner, they want you to chase them. Stand your ground, they are useless over there.

Bingo.
  • B-Bunny
    871 posts Game Changer
    guacapoli wrote: »

If my opponent "(spun) in the corner 18 times" I'd be learning how to defend that.

Nooo. Must chase. Must poke. Need puck.
    NHL Gamechanger
    PSN: B-Bunny
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/b_bunny