EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Where is the missing?

Missing Saskatoon Blades jerseys and Brandon's new white jersey also where are the new Optik pads? all these have been revealed so there is really no excuse to why they have yet to be put in the game...

Replies

• fiala_new_jersey.jpg

Still missing

DIBd7EYUIAAl-jF.jpg

Still missing those White Jerseys...

Jersey-REVEAL-graphic-1024x683.jpg

Missing these too

• How are these still missing? The WHL season starts before the NHL and these are still missing... I'm truly amazed on how long it's taking EA to put these in...
  • Missing Saskatoon Blades jerseys and Brandon's new white jersey also where are the new Optik pads? all these have been revealed so there is really no excuse to why they have yet to be put in the game...

Bolt Upright.. Forum Therapist here..the solution is quite simple chump..the jersey isn't lost or missing your wearing it!

CrushNHL... Forum English teacher here.. *you’re
  • CrushNHL wrote: »
    Missing Saskatoon Blades jerseys and Brandon's new white jersey also where are the new Optik pads? all these have been revealed so there is really no excuse to why they have yet to be put in the game...

Bolt Upright.. Forum Therapist here..the solution is quite simple chump..the jersey isn't lost or missing your wearing it!

CrushNHL... Forum English teacher here.. *you’re

Hahaha!!!
  • Missing Saskatoon Blades jerseys and Brandon's new white jersey also where are the new Optik pads? all these have been revealed so there is really no excuse to why they have yet to be put in the game...

Hey you are that loser from the other day who was in goalie and thought he was a wicked troll and was bragging about Wired_Crazy... You still claiming that your a mod in the EA forums and that you can ban people? Anyways your voice sounded like you took way to many down the throat guy...

Hey you are that loser from the other day who was in goalie and thought he was a wicked troll and was bragging about Wired_Crazy... You still claiming that your a mod in the EA forums and that you can ban people? Anyways your voice sounded like you took way to many down the throat guy...

Bolt Upright.. Forum Therapist here..you appear to have issues chump I never play goalie your either a drunk or on the pipe..deal will your issues boy or learn to read!

Yep still the same pathetic loser calling everyone boy... You were the goalie and bragged the entire time that you and Wired-Crazy ran the EA Trolling and you talked like you took his **** to far down your throat and kept saying you were a mod on the EA forums and could ban anyone... My guess is you two are the same person hey since all you could speak about was him... Every word was about Wired-Crazy... Anyways kid get outta your race car bed and stop letting your mom pick out your clothes and go get a life
  • Skrappy3957
    306 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Okay you try that little lady... I see your Canadian well wouldn't mind running into ya in person cause you'd wish I was a boy cause it'd be the last time you'd be on this earth

Bolt_Upright_12.png

Avoid this Mommy Boy ^^^^ his butt buddy is Wired-Crazy
  • Skrappy3957
    306 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Threats? No none... Promises maybe sure but no threats... Anyways kid enjoy dressing up in your mothers underwear and facetiming your little buddy Wired-Crazy... And get me banned? You were claiming you were a mod of EA so shouldn't you be able t do this yourself? You were in the drop ins claiming you were a mod in the EA forums names Tyler
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5temF3LLaM

Hmmm seems weird your used to trolling people... I think EA needs to take control of these mommy's boys and create a special lobby just for these pathetic closet cases
  • https://twitter.com/smack1403/status/741889501946056705

Oh look your mentioned for trolling here again... EA get rid of this pathetic loser as he's just ruining the game for the rest of the community who actually has skill and doesn't hide in mommy's closet when he's called out for being a loser...

Bolt Upright.. Forum Therapist here..you appear to have issues chump I never play goalie your either a drunk or on the pipe..deal will your issues boy or learn to read!

Looks like your goalie here... Forgot about this video did ya?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a76VnAQSVzM

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAWoBhKEE3U

Another?

Bolt_Upright_12.png
    You run into this guy leave the lobby and report... He's just a sad individual who is trying to seek attention
  • Children please... No need to fight. You can hash it out on the playground during recess. Play a game of 1v1 bball or something.
    Steam: Dinkus The Stinkus https://kek.gg/u/32_H7