EA Forums - Banner

Pulls From Packs

Prev1
Okay.. now I'm just curious more than anything. Is card weight this year better than usual or am I getting unusually lucky? I mean, I had decent luck last year with the occasional pack.. best regular card pull was Burns 2 times and best overall card was a Movember Backes.

So, I'm curious if it's just me being lucky or what it is because last week, I pulled a base McDavid.. which was hype as could be. And now just opened my preorder pack.. and I packed a God damn Martin St. Louis legend card. Don't think I've ever packed a card that is selling for at least 200k in my life and I've been playing HUT for years and years.

Replies

• Some will say it's better. Some will say they haven't pulled anyone over an 83. I think it's been good.
  • Solid this year for sure. But its all luck
  • Same as before I think. Only pulled 1 card over 86 overall (lanny McDonald)
  • Just from the challenge packs ive pulled Lidstrom when he was 250k messier when he was 375k and another messier and hasek in the SAME pack messier sold for 210k hasek 100k. Spent $0 and only use 1 account and have a stacked team.
  • Just from the challenge packs ive pulled Lidstrom when he was 250k messier when he was 375k and another messier and hasek in the SAME pack messier sold for 210k hasek 100k. Spent $0 and only use 1 account and have a stacked team.

That’s unfair :(
  • I know right couldn't believe it
  • So, coming to terms with I may have just been lucky? Which I'm very happy about. Hope I can keep it rolling.
  • Used a few milestone collectibles today thinking I had a shot at a Lundqvist, Ovechkin, Stamkos, or Wheeler. Saw the little side note for Kronwall and figured that's who I'd end up getting, but I figured I'd give it a shot. No Kronwall, but a good ol' Burrows who can't even sell for his quick sell amount. Didn't even know there was more crap in the pool to grab from. Way to make it look intriguing though. Why oh why do you make it so easy to hate you EA?
  • They've made it clear you get players from last week. It's also in this forum. This one is on you
  • So, you would want to do this next week if you want a shot at these Milestone players?
  • Because even I was interested in it.
  • Yes. But it's all the players released this week. Same thing tomorrow for the prime time players
  • So, basically I should just get this challenge done for the milestone and I'll have 2.. drop some coins on 2 others and just do it next Monday to try and get 1 of the milestone players?
  • I actually came on the forum tonight to ask anyone if they think that pack luck is better this year because I've pulled like 5 legends already..
  • can't use them all at the same time though, because, you know
  • You could get the pack and open it whenever you want.
  • Could also do that I guess. But players from this week aren't technically available until next week?
  • IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    Could also do that I guess. But players from this week aren't technically available until next week?

That is correct.
    You can only get players from last weeks milestone and prime time from the set packs.
    Hope you understand now.
  • IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    Could also do that I guess. But players from this week aren't technically available until next week?

That is correct.
    You can only get players from last weeks milestone and prime time from the set packs.
    Hope you understand now.

That is so weird and backwards, but thank you!
  • Love grinding out challenges to drop 50k on the middle halloween pack receive 3 84 overalls and some consumables