EA Forums - Banner

Mispriced Players.

Prev1
Well.. I just happened to be price checking randomly for what Erik Karlsson goes for after scoping the 1 hour mark for the past 15 minutes.. only 1 page of them so I figured I would get a quick scroll.. all around 90k-110k.. and then I get to the very last one and it says 13k.. don't think I've smashed the A button faster in my life. I was looking to get Karlsson or Crosby since I had 179k prior to this.. and all of a sudden, I can afford both.

My question is.. what's the best anyone has gotten off just a messed up price? Saving 77k isn't bad.

Replies

• I pulled an evolution marchand last night, knowing nothing about the guy, I auctioned it with a 50 start for an hour (I already had the base card).
    Played some games and some challenges. An hour later he’s sold for 182,500 coins. Got myself a legend Jarri Kurri and kept the rest :)
  • scanyman82 wrote: »
    I pulled an evolution marchand last night, knowing nothing about the guy, I auctioned it with a 50 start for an hour (I already had the base card).
    Played some games and some challenges. An hour later he’s sold for 182,500 coins. Got myself a legend Jarri Kurri and kept the rest :)

I sold mine for 230k
  • scanyman82
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    scanyman82 wrote: »
    I pulled an evolution marchand last night, knowing nothing about the guy, I auctioned it with a 50 start for an hour (I already had the base card).

I sold mine for 230k

:blush:
  • On the mis-priced players, if I put the game on in the morning when America/Canada is still asleep I can get some decent deals. A Halloween Hedman for around 12k recently
  • In HUT'S first year, I found a Crosby for 350 coins, at around the 45 minute mark. Back then the 1 hour technique wasn't being used I guess.
  • scanyman82 wrote: »

I sold mine for 230k

He was great last year
  • At least I'm not alone. I was so shocked when I seen Karlsson. It's also kinda nice because I wanted him anyhow.. just would of had to save up for him for much longer.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

I sold mine for 230k

He was great last year

Be was. But I want evo burns
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

I sold mine for 230k

He was great last year

My favourite forward in the game other than Dats last year.
  • To my knowledge only EVO'S I don't have yet are Laine and Marchand. I want the Marchand.
  • London knights goalie Tyler Parsons sells for around 2500-3000 as he has both TN and S synergies.
    Just bought 3 for 300 each on the auction market. Someone listing cards without researching the proper value first
  • MCMZ
    37 posts Member
    Last year, in NHL 17, I got Mike Gartner (HUT Hero card I think) for 100 coins. I used him for 2 games and proceeded to sell him for 110k. That transaction gave me a roll of coins to start flipping cards with and I was on my way to building a pretty solid team.
    Miss putting my HUT team here....
  • Evo Werenski for 10k
  • MCMZ wrote: »
    Last year, in NHL 17, I got Mike Gartner (HUT Hero card I think) for 100 coins. I used him for 2 games and proceeded to sell him for 110k. That transaction gave me a roll of coins to start flipping cards with and I was on my way to building a pretty solid team.

Gartner wasn't in the game
  • MCMZ
    37 posts Member
    MCMZ wrote: »

Who was the NYR HUT Hero? I could've sworn it was Gartner...
  • MCMZ
    37 posts Member
    MCMZ wrote: »

My bad, it was Adam Graves, not Mike Gartner.
  • In nhl 16 i accidently sold movember stamkos for 70000 pucks instead of 700000. It cost me about $80 of real money as i sold my team that year
  • Tuggsock wrote: »
    In nhl 16 i accidently sold movember stamkos for 70000 pucks instead of 700000. It cost me about $80 of real money as i sold my team that year

Sucks man
  • Other than my Karlsson.. haven't had another one. But it still saved me so much.
  • Another 3 Tyler Parsons this morning. 200 each. Flipped for 1250.