EA Forums - Banner

Mispriced Players.

2Next

Replies

• I find it’s best to identify a card you want and instead of going to the marketplace go to the teams itself and click on the card you want and search auction house for it so only that card comes up. Usually at least 2 pages of that card and s couple that are much under priced than the others. They don’t always show up in the market
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    I find it’s best to identify a card you want and instead of going to the marketplace go to the teams itself and click on the card you want and search auction house for it so only that card comes up. Usually at least 2 pages of that card and s couple that are much under priced than the others. They don’t always show up in the market

I do the same thing. I'll put into the search options what I'm looking for. I'll find a player or two I like and then go to their card in the collection. A lot easier to do.
  • Got Niedermayer for 85k when he was going for 185k earlier in the year
  • Xefixer wrote: »
    Got Niedermayer for 85k when he was going for 185k earlier in the year

Rob?
  • Xefixer wrote: »
    Got Niedermayer for 85k when he was going for 185k earlier in the year

Rob?

Scott :)

• Just got ovi base card for 5.5k
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    I find it’s best to identify a card you want and instead of going to the marketplace go to the teams itself and click on the card you want and search auction house for it so only that card comes up. Usually at least 2 pages of that card and s couple that are much under priced than the others. They don’t always show up in the market

The problem lies for me that I don't know who I exactly want. Forwards.. I feel like I'm set. But now defenseman wise.. I'm up in the air. I do know at some point I want Hasek.. mostly because I am a Sabres fan and it's always been something I've waited for.