EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Streaming on Twitch, YouTube, etc...

A month and a half into the NHL 18 cycle and it looks like the big streamers have all but abandoned the game already, or at least it appears that way. This game's replay value sure has gone down the tubes over the last few years. It's very sad to see for a fan of hockey and gaming.

Gotta push them micro transactions right EA?

Replies

• They are the reflection of whats happening deep down inside, the core fans. I sure did quit too. I've never left a hockey game so early after release. I have enough.
    Just bought Rocket league to play online and the long dark. And i'm having a lot of fun. Great games.. try the long dark demo. Both of them for 60$ .. paid 80$ for nhl.
    And i brought all of my squad with me. We all left EASHL.

Money speaks
  • Rocket league ftw!
  • If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all... right?

When you hold a position of status or power, there is no greater fear than to lose that status or power, many will avoid doing the right thing which in this case would be to out the creators of NHL 18 on the error of their ways and too expose the fact that this game does not function properly yet it is being packaged and sold as if it is a complete and functional product.

Goals should not be deducted! What is that ?!?can somebody please explain to me how many times you have played call of duty and killed an opponent to have them spring back up to life ? Zombies not included LOL
  • I killed a guy in pubg and he came back to life. He was also clearly cheating. Using no_clip and probably other things.