EA Forums - Banner

October 31st Roster Update is available

There's a new roster update available and looks like a lot of the rosters have been fixed, or definitely improved. There are still some missing players (Spencer Foo and Josh Healey of the Stockton Heat for example), though I'm pretty sure that's due to them not signing their PHPA waivers yet. SkrappyBraun would be the best person to check out the new update since he is on point when it comes to Rosters, especially for the WHL.

Replies

• CFlames77 wrote: »
    There's a new roster update available and looks like a lot of the rosters have been fixed, or definitely improved. There are still some missing players (Spencer Foo and Josh Healey of the Stockton Heat for example), though I'm pretty sure that's due to them not signing their PHPA waivers yet. SkrappyBraun would be the best person to check out the new update since he is on point when it comes to Rosters, especially for the WHL.

From what I can see so far... I haven't checked out everything but the WHL has been touched as the I can see moves have been made and guys that were missing have been added... I'll check them out more in a bit and see who's still missing and add a list again...
  • Ok, they made roster updates, but where is now Jeremy Bracco from the Marlies ? Especialy from AHL Teams many lines are wrong. From CHL Teams they made good lines but also could place more actual player profile photos from Lafreniere, A.Svechnikov, Lipanov, Zavgorodny ..... In NHL roster they made profile photo from Jost, but where are important profile photos from Top Prospekts like Clayton Keller,Charlie McAvoy, Will Butcher, Bratt ....... ? So dear EA do your job in detail please.

From what I can see so far... I haven't checked out everything but the WHL has been touched as the I can see moves have been made and guys that were missing have been added... I'll check them out more in a bit and see who's still missing and add a list again...

That's awesome! Thanks for taking the time and doing all that!
  • Froommey wrote: »
    Ok, they made roster updates, but where is now Jeremy Bracco from the Marlies ? Especialy from AHL Teams many lines are wrong. From CHL Teams they made good lines but also could place more actual player profile photos from Lafreniere, A.Svechnikov, Lipanov, Zavgorodny ..... In NHL roster they made profile photo from Jost, but where are important profile photos from Top Prospekts like Clayton Keller,Charlie McAvoy, Will Butcher, Bratt ....... ? So dear EA do your job in detail please.

Again, the Jeremy Bracco exclusion could be due to the fact that he hasn't signed his PHPA waiver form and thus can't be put in the game. This usually why it takes so long for certain AHL players being missing. Don't have answer on the profile photos though as most of those should be available as they are on the teams websites.
    Froommey wrote: »
    Ok, they made roster updates, but where is now Jeremy Bracco from the Marlies ? Especialy from AHL Teams many lines are wrong. From CHL Teams they made good lines but also could place more actual player profile photos from Lafreniere, A.Svechnikov, Lipanov, Zavgorodny ..... In NHL roster they made profile photo from Jost, but where are important profile photos from Top Prospekts like Clayton Keller,Charlie McAvoy, Will Butcher, Bratt ....... ? So dear EA do your job in detail please.

Again, the Jeremy Bracco exclusion could be due to the fact that he hasn't signed his PHPA waiver form and thus can't be put in the game. This usually why it takes so long for certain AHL players being missing. Don't have answer on the profile photos though as most of those should be available as they are on the teams websites.

Ok McAvoy photo not placed on Team Website, but Keller, Butcher, Bratt are there ?
  • Yeah I see that. I wish I had an answer for you as to why their photos aren't in the game but I don't. Hopefully next roster update they will be.
  • https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2017/nhl-18-roster-update-2

The link above is what is posted on EA's NHL 18 website about the current October Roster Update.
    Yeah I see that. I wish I had an answer for you as to why their photos aren't in the game but I don't. Hopefully next roster update they will be.
    CFlames77 wrote: »
    Yeah I see that. I wish I had an answer for you as to why their photos aren't in the game but I don't. Hopefully next roster update they will be.

Yes hopefully will be at the next roster update. At NHL 17 they did not care about adding player profile photos in later roster updates, but this year it is much better. Before it is no fun to play in Franchise mode for me, and to much work to edit the player abilities too.