EA Forums - Banner

Opinions On My Team

I did this a little while ago but been working rather heavily and took some tips from my other post and used them.

FB Kurri-Legend Messier-Legend St. Louis
Ovechkin-Legend Koivu-McDavid
Stamkos-Crosby-Taransenko
Seguin-Bergeron-Kucherov

And now where I am intending on working with next (If that wasn't clearly obvious already)

Karlsson-OEL
Letang-Josi
Dougie Hamilton-Werenski

Bobrovsky in net.

I pretty much have every player I want in terms of forwards.. I still have yet to play an actual game online and grinding the living hell out of challenges on top of working the market and getting some pretty good pulls.

Opinions? Maybe some tips on what defenseman some of you have come across that you like? I'm one of those people who like skating up with defenseman sometimes, so speed is nice.

Replies

• I also have 23k coins at the exact moment.
  • I'm a big fan of guys like burns and subban. I have both of their evo cards so they'll be my RDs for the year. I also really enjoy Halloween byflugen. I know some folks don t like him because he's not fast, but he's far from slow and is a beast. Your dmen look solid as far as base guys go. I'd say keep grinding and upgrade when you can. Get more synergies active. Get evo Werenski. He's cheap right now. And as you know, he's really good
  • I like Bourque...... I swapped out Neidermeyer for him and have been more content based on my play style and his performance.
  • Burns on LD for that 1T alllll day easy goals
  • Problem I have is while I feel I personally play better with certain players, overall I see no difference from a 93 legend or an 85 average gold. I’m just not seeing it in games
  • I'm a big fan of guys like burns and subban. I have both of their evo cards so they'll be my RDs for the year. I also really enjoy Halloween byflugen. I know some folks don t like him because he's not fast, but he's far from slow and is a beast. Your dmen look solid as far as base guys go. I'd say keep grinding and upgrade when you can. Get more synergies active. Get evo Werenski. He's cheap right now. And as you know, he's really good

How far up do you expect Werenski to go though?

I'm sitting on 39k now and I am about to have 5 Star of the Month collectibles.. and I'm one of those sell all the special collectibles type of people.. so that's at least 70k I would assume on top of it. So I could be sitting around approximately 100k+.
  • FalcX_2 wrote: »
    I like Bourque...... I swapped out Neidermeyer for him and have been more content based on my play style and his performance.

How do you play exactly? Play style wise. Just for the sake of knowing how I may like him. You may have a similar play style to mine. I do generally love high speed defenseman.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    Problem I have is while I feel I personally play better with certain players, overall I see no difference from a 93 legend or an 85 average gold. I’m just not seeing it in games

Ehh.. I can't say I agree. It's consistency I see more out of higher overall players. If I take a shot with Ovie and then take a shot with Zucker.. I can see an immediate difference.
  • I just bought Drew Doughty and replaced Dougie Hamilton. I intend on getting Bourque next. I'm almost at the point of I don't think I need anyone else.
  • I'm sitting on 67k after selling all my SOTM collectibles and buying Doughty.