EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Friday is my favorite day in hut. What's yours?

I look forward (pun) to Friday's most this year in hut for the flashback and flash forward cards. I'm really liking the flash forward potential. I remember I think 2 years ago they did a major flash forward with Mcdavid, eichel, etc. The show does a similar thing. What days do you look forward to?

Replies

• It's a tough choice between Thursday and Friday, I'd probably lean towards Friday simply because it's way cheaper to complete than evolution sets.
  • Funkstyle wrote: »
    It's a tough choice between Thursday and Friday, I'd probably lean towards Friday simply because it's way cheaper to complete than evolution sets.

Yeah. Evo is a good day too. When burns was up I was super fired up for that
  • Thursday. Over the last years I aways played with MOV players only.

It is the one thing which keeps me in the game and gives msomea long time fun, when you see how your players develop and getting better week by week.

So I´m always looking for next Thursady, who will enter my team.

• Finch1965 wrote: »
    Thursday. Over the last years I aways played with MOV players only.

It is the one thing which keeps me in the game and gives msomea long time fun, when you see how your players develop and getting better week by week.

Do you try and invest in players or just have them on your team
  • Monday - free packs
  • Xefixer wrote: »
    Monday - free packs

Hard to beat that B)
  • You like Mondays for those amazing prime time player sets!
  • Friday definitely my favorite day as well

No, I usually play with the players. I will hold on a few of the lower rated EVOS (e.g. Aho, Gostisbehere) but just as prospects for my team not as an investment. When they get nice updates they will be part of my team, if not I will sell them.

I could do invest in players for the first time cause I have more than 1 Million coins on hand and an insane luck with EVO pulls in packs this year (Burns, Marchand, Malkin, 2 Gostisbehere, 3x Aho ans I pulled Ovi and Subban by completing the sets) and I got my EVO Crosby for 585K on Saturday.

However, there will be more EVOs over the next weeks and I need my coins for the services of EVO Stamkos, EVO Kucherov and some others. I hope by the end of the month my team will be include only EVO players.
    Finch1965 wrote: »

No, I usually play with the players. I will hold on a few of the lower rated EVOS (e.g. Aho, Gostisbehere) but just as prospects for my team not as an investment. When they get nice updates they will be part of my team, if not I will sell them.

I could do invest in players for the first time cause I have more than 1 Million coins on hand and an insane luck with EVO pulls in packs this year (Burns, Marchand, Malkin, 2 Gostisbehere, 3x Aho ans I pulled Ovi and Subban by completing the sets) and I got my EVO Crosby for 585K on Saturday.

However, there will be more EVOs over the next weeks and I need my coins for the services of EVO Stamkos, EVO Kucherov and some others. I hope by the end of the month my team will be include only EVO players.

Wow sick luck... I would be happy to have both EVO Ovi and Stamkos
  • Evo day for sure. Usually spend $300-$400 a year on hut. This year haven't spent a dime and already own all evos malkin subban price burns and ovi. The opportunity for evo collectables and flash back collectables are just what this game needed. The challenges
  • Evo day for sure. Usually spend $300-$400 a year on hut. This year haven't spent a dime and already own all evos malkin subban price burns and ovi. The opportunity for evo collectables and flash back collectables are just what this game needed. The challenges

Yep.. you can easily get a beast team by grinding out the game
  • My favourite days is when I leave the disc in the box for about a week, come back pull a few packs and get decent stuff.

Strange how not playing the game increases your chance of pulling something half decent.
  • MrSpireite wrote: »
    My favourite days is when I leave the disc in the box for about a week, come back pull a few packs and get decent stuff.

Strange how not playing the game increases your chance of pulling something half decent.

It doesn´t
  • I haven't bought a pack in weeks and I haven't pulled anyone
  • MrSpireite wrote: »
    My favourite days is when I leave the disc in the box for about a week, come back pull a few packs and get decent stuff.

It doesn´t

Well it does for me.

Didn't drop the disc in the box for about 2 weeks, came back had exceptional pulls, multiple collectibles in same packs a Carey Price and a few others.

Since then nothing.