EA Forums - Banner

Dominik Hasek

Prev1
How does anyone having him feel about him? Is he worth it? I currently have regular Bobrovsky in net.

Replies

• Or on the opposite side of the spectrum.. how have you done against him?
  • I haven't used him but have lit his **** up playing him. But goalies are tricky. If his synergies fit or you absolutely love the guy, I'd say get him.
  • I was super excited to get Hasek, mainly because before him I had 88 Bobrovsky and I wanted to add LL... I got rid of him after one round of CS.. he was terrible to say the least..

I upgraded him to 93 Brodeur and it was the best move I have made in this game thus far.
  • How much is Brodeur nowadays? I'm holding on to Bobrovsky for now.. but looking for gradual improvements. After I buy Ray Bourque, I was looking to find someone to invest into.
  • i got Brodeur on Ps4 for 105K
  • Same as every year taller goalies are best bought 93 brodeur was very shaky I'm a decent player and went 9-5 with him and even the games i won was a lot of garage goals. Tried bishop have gone 19-1 with him currently using primetime murray 7-0 so far. Guess its not the largest sample size, but it seems I've played better opponents with the worse goalies then I had with brodeur the bigger guys just make the routine stops they should.
  • Same as every year taller goalies are best bought 93 brodeur was very shaky I'm a decent player and went 9-5 with him and even the games i won was a lot of garage goals. Tried bishop have gone 19-1 with him currently using primetime murray 7-0 so far. Guess its not the largest sample size, but it seems I've played better opponents with the worse goalies then I had with brodeur the bigger guys just make the routine stops they should.

1st thing I do every year is get bishop. Tried so many goalies but I always go back with him.
  • I feel I am an above average defensive player.. so a good goalie would be huge for someone like me.
  • Just curious who I should get. I like Bobrovsky.. but would like an upgrade.
  • 93 Brodeur
  • I decided to take your opinion and do it. I now own Brodeur. Got him cheaper than usual I think as well on XB1. Think he's generally higher but market seems low and found an even lower Brodeur at 100k. I'm now working on getting coins back.. up to 19k.
  • I'm really thinking about marty too. I have Vernon now. He's ok. But i may make a change. I have an evo Toews I'd like to get in the lineup so I may have to tinker with synergies
  • I'm really thinking about marty too. I have Vernon now. He's ok. But i may make a change. I have an evo Toews I'd like to get in the lineup so I may have to tinker with synergies

Btw, how come is evo Toews 87 ? He has an 88 card out there
  • Evo is only for performances. Upgrades from sets aren't included

Once I actually play an online game (Assuming I'll do this soon), I'll tell ya what I think. Just rolling through challenges still and so far, looks good.
  • Hasek is great. He moves very fast and his glove is very good. Much more, his affinity +2 is very important.
  • Evo is only for performances. Upgrades from sets aren't included

you so smart Matty B):#
  • Hasek gets beat stick side every break away or shoot out.
  • very weak stick side from what I remember
  • I took an entirely different approach. I sold Marty for 15k profit.. bought Carey Price, sold Kucherov, and gonna buy Pavel Bure because I am obsessed with him from last year.