EA Forums - Banner

You Should Be Used To This By Now

Welcome back to another round of help with me my team.

I'm currently trying to find someone to invest into. The most obvious choice I would figure is Niedermayer.. but open to hearing out options. My team keeps changing.

LGD Bossy-LGD Messier-LGD Bure
FB Kurri-LGD Koivu-LGD St. Louis
Ovechkin-Crosby-McDavid
Stamkos-Bergeron-Tarasenko

Karlsson-LGD Bourque
Doughty-LGD Lidstrom
Letang-Keith

Carey Price in net.

So.. now the never ending question.. who next? I'm saving my FB collectibles and FF collectibles to see what comes of it in time, so there's room to improve through that as well.

I'll take any suggestions into account.

Replies

• I'm also sitting on 23k at the moment. I'm sure this will change soon as I do the evo challenges and sell the collectible like always.
  • I'm also considering Sittler and shifting Crosby to the 4th line.. Because then I could complete the Thread The Needle synergy.
  • Changing around your team is part of the fun. I'm trying to figure out how to fit my Benn who can't be traded into my lineup. Thankfully I'm off this week. Hours of fun!
  • It is. I love my team so far. Have you attempted Sittler yet? And I never used Benn.. but I did like Seguin.
  • I like sittler. He’s better than I expected.
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    I like sittler. He’s better than I expected.

Is he? He would be my 2nd or 3rd line center probably with Messier on the 1st, then either Sittler or Koivu.
  • IAmTheNizz
    194 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Pending on evo collectible prices.. I should be able to afford him tomorrow once I get this TOTW collectible and sell it on top of the evo collectible tomorrow.
  • They've had 2 weeks of stud evos. I wonder if we get a dud release tomorrow
  • IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    verrette99 wrote: »
    I like sittler. He’s better than I expected.

Is he? He would be my 2nd or 3rd line center probably with Messier on the 1st, then either Sittler or Koivu.

I have him on my 1st line. He’s slightly better than Koivu

• I have Messier 1st line regardless due to 94 faceoffs. I'll likely make Sittler my 2nd line and Koivu 3rd. This also means I sell Bergeron.. which will go towards who I want next. And then back to figuring out who I want next.
  • My 4th line center then is also Crosby.. which in itself feels weird.
  • 88 Toews is very good. His offensive stats are very high. He is not very good defensively like his normal card. But his offensive stats are like a 92 card. And he has 94 face off I think. Reasonable at around 60-70k
  • After Sittler.. I don't think I'll even need to touch centers for awhile. Messier, Sittler, Koivu, Crosby
  • They've had 2 weeks of stud evos. I wonder if we get a dud release tomorrow

I don't know.. the clock is ticking and there are PLENTY of great players who do not have EVOs yet
  • By the way.. I ended up buying Sittler. Now.. where do I go from here, boys!

Now my lineup is as follows..

LGD Bossy-LGD Messier-LGD Bure
    FB Kurri-LGD Sittler-LGD St. Louis
    Ovechkin-LGD Koivu-McDavid
    Stamkos-Crosby-Tarasenko

Karlsson-LGD Bourque
    Doughty-LGD Lidstrom
    Letang-Keith

Carey Price in net.
  • I also now have TN and S synergies both going with Sittler.
  • I added Sittler and now I just added Dan Boyle and got rid of Letang. Now.. what's next? lmao
  • IAmTheNizz
    194 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Considering I haven't even played a single online game, yet my team looks like it does feels so absurd in comparison to past NHL games. But unfortunately, I'm coming towards the end of all challenges.
    Post edited by IAmTheNizz on