EA Forums - Banner

Right Defenseman

Prev1
Well.. I'm over here staring at my team and thinking.. "Now where do I work on?" And clearly obvious to me I need someone to man the left hand side of my defense.

So to replace Letang.. I was looking at RD and noticed that there really isn't many top RD.

In terms of overall, is Teppo Numminen and Dan Boyle the 2 highest? I have Karlsson and Doughty already so I'm basically all set with those 2.

Replies

• I like the look of Boyle's card. Numminen is too slow for me to like him and Boyle's card seems much more balanced.
  • There are 2 Boyle cards a 90 and 91. Not much difference so you can get the 90 Boyle at a good price
  • The 90 version is actually more expensive than the 91 version.
  • Which actually confuses me.
  • His 90 card has the Silky Smooth Synergy. That’s why it costs more. More coveted.
  • Gotcha. Thankfully I don't need it and I bought the 91 overall version for 58k. Now I'm progressing.
  • Look at al macinnis. His shot is the best. Throw him on your 3rd pair and pp1. And just feed him the rock.
  • saskbucks wrote: »
    His 90 card has the Silky Smooth Synergy. That’s why it costs more. More coveted.

Because of synergies, and stats are completely different...

Notable RDs
    1) Karlsson (89 and 90)
    2) Boyle (90 and 91, the 91 is more physical)
    3) Doughty (89 and 90)
    4) Burns (88 and 89)
    5) Subban
    6) Weber
  • I have the top 3 you listed.
  • IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    I have the top 3 you listed.

yea so you're golden until they release some new cards
  • That evo karlsson looks ****. But 1 million coins! ****!
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    IAmTheNizz wrote: »

I really don't intend on altering that for awhile. I'm in the boat of now who do I go after? At the point of I have to upgrade from Stamkos.. or Tarasenko. Which in itself sounds stupid. I kinda want Heatley.
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

I really don't intend on altering that for awhile. I'm in the boat of now who do I go after? At the point of I have to upgrade from Stamkos.. or Tarasenko. Which in itself sounds stupid. I kinda want Heatley.

That's the same with me.. I have 800K and I think I will be going after Evo OVi
  • I put Bossy on RD and hes got a Cannon with 98 accuracy..scores a ton
  • isn't his slapper 90/90 though?
  • IAmTheNizz
    194 posts Member
    edited November 2017

How much is Evo Ovi even going for?
    Post edited by IAmTheNizz on
  • Don't forget Hatcher - he's legit. I liked the Webers and I like Hatcher more. But my 3D on a stacked team are MOV Lanny, 90 Doughty, and Hatch.
  • Don't like his speed.

How much does Evo Ovi going for?

Around there... 800-900K...
  • Not bad. He's a good investment. I just keep making constant 100k or so investments. I am back up to 80k with no clue who to buy.