EA Forums - Banner

Flashback Sets

I have quite a few flashback collectables, but when I try to complete any of the sets, it says I have none in my collection. Also, if I try to search the auction house for collectables from the sets screen, it says there's no auctions available... Are these flashback sets broken or am I just a nub in its purest form?
Miss putting my HUT team here....

Replies

• The flashback players (where it says the team names) are the Master Flashback players. They use the Master Flashback collectibles. The regular ones can be used tomorrow for whatever player is released.
  • You get the Master collectibles for each player you get per week.
  • IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    The flashback players (where it says the team names) are the Master Flashback players. They use the Master Flashback collectibles. The regular ones can be used tomorrow for whatever player is released.

I knew I was a nub! Lol

Thanks
    Miss putting my HUT team here....
  • Lmao, I had the same issue when the game first came out.. no worries!

Not a problem!
  • Every Friday from 5PM (EST) - 5PM (EST) SATURDAY there is an ACTIVE Flashback Player Set (90 Zetty, 90 Gabo, etc...). When you complete that set, which requires 4 collectibles, you get the active player AND a master collectible. The master collectibles can be used towards the other players you see (Hudler, Heatley, 99 Brodeur).
  • Won't get Heatley until mid Feb. That sucks!
  • yeah they made it so you can't get all the players until EA wants you to get them...