EA Forums - Banner

So.. Expectations?

As I head into my first online game rather soon, what am I to expect since half the community seems to be complaining about one thing or another. New glitches? Lag? What am I to look forward to!

Replies

• Very slow gameplay.

https://imgur.com/a/JCtAh

This also might be the most shots I've ever taken in a game in my entire NHL gaming "career" online.
  • Also.. can you leave in the 1st minute and not be handed a loss? In case I deal with a laggy start.
  • No. Its a loss. Check the bars before. All green give it a go. Watch the intro. If it's smooth, hang in there. If the connection is yellow. Leave. Choppy intro, leave. Just quit before puck drop and you're good
  • So, if I leave before puck drop, no loss? I'm 2-0 today in my first 2 games.. just wanna make sure before I lose to someone with lag. I got matched up with a guy lagging, but he position locked LD.. so I just stuck out the lag, scored 3 goals in the first 9 minutes and he rage quit. Just curious in case I get matched up with someone and it's an awful connection.
  • Yeah if you quit before it drops you're good. Once play starts don t quit. Its still plenty of time to get out of there, but don't delay. If things feel off, leave asap. Better safe than sorry
  • I think its the worst NHL game ever. Even 15 was better. I cant say one thing that has improved since last year. Maybe the poke
  • Yeah if you quit before it drops you're good. Once play starts don t quit. Its still plenty of time to get out of there, but don't delay. If things feel off, leave asap. Better safe than sorry

Just want to be sure. Thanks man.
    tregorv wrote: »
    I think its the worst NHL game ever. Even 15 was better. I cant say one thing that has improved since last year. Maybe the poke

I hear this every single year, lol.