EA Forums - Banner

I'm a happy new owner of NHL 18!

My birthday is coming up soon. So I picked up NHL 18.

Mainly for the very neat expansion/Franchise mode. I used to play 1,000-1,500 club games per year, but I'll probably not even get to 500 this year.

I must say, that I was thrilled to pick it up for 29.99 TOTAL digitally.

It beats the physical black friday sale of 35 + tax. (Just under 40)

This way I get the game at what its price should be roughly... and no tax. Under 30. For that price I'm fairly happy with it. I just really wish they'd bring back GM Connected. That was quite fun for the 1 year it was out.

Replies

• I'll be honest, this is my favorite NHL since 14, the dangles are sick, not very many glitches at all. People just enjoy looking for things to complain about. Welcome to the community! Maybe I'll see you online sometime. I'm always playing the drop in 3's or club 3's.

-Redmenhockey11
  • I don’t play online as much but I will say other then a few things that could be cleaned up I’m enjoying my franchise mode offline with the way you can adjust the sliders to make it fun and competitive for myself. Haven’t been online since I first purchased the game when it was released. Should have waited for cheaper copy though. Haha
  • People just enjoy looking for things to complain about.

How much is EA Sports paying you for your propaganda posts? Just curious what the going rate is these days. I haven't visited here in years.

Thanks in advance.
  • joefitz22
    643 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'll be honest, this is my favorite NHL since 14, the dangles are sick, not very many glitches at all. People just enjoy looking for things to complain about. Welcome to the community! Maybe I'll see you online sometime. I'm always playing the drop in 3's or club 3's.

-Redmenhockey11

Bolded part tells me all I need to know! Not to mention you have a picture of Mario Jr in the god forsaken pigeon logo uniform as your picture! People are complaining because the SAME glitches, SAME bugs have plagued this Series for the last 4,5,6 years now! Long time NHL gamers have a RIGHT TO COMPLAIN about this game

NHL13 Glitch....does this look familiar??

Does NHL18 NOT have this problem right now?? But Nooooooooooooo people are complaining for the sake of complaining right!

Also, take note of the NY Islanders player PUTTING THE PUCK INTO HIS OWN NET...damn that has been a problem in EVERY EA NHL GAME, so this video is from NHL13, we are now on NHL18...FIVE years, 5 installments of this game and players can still put the puck in their own net by simply skating into or near the goalie
  • joefitz22 wrote: »
    Also, take note of the NY Islanders player PUTTING THE PUCK INTO HIS OWN NET...**** that has been a problem in EVERY EA NHL GAME, so this video is from NHL13, we are now on NHL18...FIVE years, 5 installments of this game and players can still put the puck in their own net by simply skating into or near the goalie

The AI is ESPECIALLY gifted in that department...
  • Funny, but when I say it looks the same and looks full of the same problems some on here attack me because I haven't played it... Lol

From the sounds of it not only do they have the same old problems but also tons of new ones as well.
  • You all ought to see how many bad reviews are in the Xbox Store for this game. Bad
  • I remember when i was a happy new owner of NHL 18 ... Good Times.
  • Have fun with it dude!