EA Forums - Banner

Looking for a mature CLUB please. (PS4)

I'm older. Over 30, but younger than 40. So I would prefer to play with over 20 year old people that aren't stupid or immature about losing or anything.

I'm competitive myself, and I get mad when I lose sometimes, but I get over it. All in fun.

I used to be a top 100 C in NHL 13, 14 and 15. I didn't play enough in 16-17 in order to get that high.

I play strictly C, RD and G. I'm pretty good with all 3. I'm above average I think. "Good" but not "Great", but I have some flashes of greatness at times I think also.

I usually run my own club, and I still might do so... but I probably don't have the time this year to play as often as I'd like. (Before I'd play 20-25 games per week)

I'm probably looking at playing 10-15 games per week this year. Maybe slightly more on occasion. I play mostly late at time. 9pm central-1am central is my bracket of time that I can play the most.

Occasionally I could play during the late afternoon (4pm-5:30pm). But like I said. Mostly at night.

I get along quite well with people. I'm a nice guy, but I don't like taking abrasive advice from people that don't know what they're doing. I know how to play, I'm good... and I'm open to constructive criticism and all that. Just don't be a jerk about it because we're all behind headsets and a tv ya know?

Anyways. I would prefer to meet someone that is into EASHL and hockey in general, that is older like myself and have some fun. I like 4s-6s. I'll do whatever.

Anyways. Thanks... and PM me if you'd like to try me out or whatever. Thanks.

Replies