EA Forums - Banner

Horrible EASHL lobby system and nerfed poke checks XBOX1

2Next

Replies

• Sinbin wrote: »
    Sinbin wrote: »
    If half your passes are going the opposite direction, that's your twitchy aim. Go in to an offline mode and roll back the replay when it happens. Look at the sticks in the lower right and you'll see where you aimed.

If his passing assist is really high, it can ignore controller input and pass where it decides is the best pass. He could check replay as you say, which is a good idea, but should also check pass assist slider.

Good point, but I've played with it at 100% assist and never had half my passes go in the opposite direction.

Good to know. I was thinking of 15. There were alot of users complaining about passes going in completely opposite directions than requested when saucer passing wasn't used. Thought maybe it was as intrusive in 18 if the slider was at 100%

Another point, but if I remember correctly, isn't there an option to turn on passing indication in 18? Maybe he could see where his pass will go in relation to stick position? If it indicates 11 o clock but goes to 3 o clock....

The online pass assist slider was just introduced in 17. I think the on-ice trainer will show you where your pass is aimed.

They had this in 13, not sure what you're talking about here. Do you mean reintroduced?
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    If half your passes are going the opposite direction, that's your twitchy aim. Go in to an offline mode and roll back the replay when it happens. Look at the sticks in the lower right and you'll see where you aimed.

If his passing assist is really high, it can ignore controller input and pass where it decides is the best pass. He could check replay as you say, which is a good idea, but should also check pass assist slider.

Good point, but I've played with it at 100% assist and never had half my passes go in the opposite direction.

Good to know. I was thinking of 15. There were alot of users complaining about passes going in completely opposite directions than requested when saucer passing wasn't used. Thought maybe it was as intrusive in 18 if the slider was at 100%

Another point, but if I remember correctly, isn't there an option to turn on passing indication in 18? Maybe he could see where his pass will go in relation to stick position? If it indicates 11 o clock but goes to 3 o clock....

The online pass assist slider was just introduced in 17. I think the on-ice trainer will show you where your pass is aimed.

They had this in 13, not sure what you're talking about here. Do you mean reintroduced?

Sorry about that. I didn't recall 13 having an online assist slider. My bad.

I don't know if it was separate from the offline or if you tuned the offline to a point it worked for you online. But I do remember having control of the pass assist in online play in 13.

I don't know if it was separate from the offline or if you tuned the offline to a point it worked for you online. But I do remember having control of the pass assist in online play in 13.

That's incorrect, eh bud? :kissing_heart:
  • Workin_OT wrote: »

I remember turning the assist off and missing all my passes and turning it back up a little. I distinctly remember it being a thing.
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member

I have no idea. That game came out 5 years ago and I don't recall changing the passing as it seemed to work fine with the default settings.

• Workin_OT wrote: »

I remember turning the assist off and missing all my passes and turning it back up a little. I distinctly remember it being a thing.

Offline sliders probably. It's was never an online thing until last year.
  • I would like to have the arrow to show where the pass is going WITHOUT the suggestions while playing online so I can be sure of where I’m placing the pass. The only problem is the arrow is huge and distracting. I don’t believe there is a way to get the arrow without the suggestions, and there is no way to control the size of the arrow so it’s pointless, I’d rather risk the sporadic pass going the wrong direction than have such a huge distraction in my gameplay....I don’t know maybe its just me....