EA Forums - Banner

Losing mind trying to get 25 shots on net

leeriehle
271 posts Member
edited November 2017
Wow I can not believe the stupidity the AI throws at me to protect its precious gold plus pack.
It better have 3 evolution players in it!
By now the time versus cost of the pack has made it a part time job.
How do I collect my cheque EA?
I know to try get it to overtime and to shoot for rebounds but when ever I get close the AI just shuts me down everytime.
Can I at least have a free pack for trying?
(how is it fair sliders could be changed before on challenges but now can't )

Replies

• pull your goalie all game, it's still a pain, but at least the cpu doesn't waste time playing keep away all game
  • I tell you easy way my nhl friend,stop right now and go play some regular games vs ai.
    This game are bad coded,you get 1000 every game yuo play as pro
  • Losing mind to get puck front of player. Allmost every challenges i find that player just dont get the puck for some reason.
    That last time was my Blake. I was on PP and behind my own net. Computer just stayed away. About 20 second i try to get puck under control but noooooo. What the f.....k?
  • petejenkev
    116 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Why even bother to get a gold+ pack that contains mostly useless cards?
    Why not complete the challenges you CAN complete without a massive waist of time and once you've accumulate sufficient coins just grab the desired player card/s from the auction house?
  • The challenges take a fraction of the time as a season game and the evolution cards r worth 20k on the market
  • petejenkev wrote: »
    Why even bother to get a gold+ pack that contains mostly useless cards?
    Why not complete the challenges you CAN complete without a massive waist of time and once you've accumulate sufficient coins just grab the desired player card/s from the auction house?

At this point its just to prove I can do it .
    My team is quite stacked .
    I just don't see how the AI can change that drastically and also when ever it feels like it .
  • always shoot low to create rebounds, shoot from tight angles to create rebounds, soon as you cross the blue line shoot at goal, when the cpu has the puck pull your goalie and let them score to save precious seconds, if your leading in the 3rd period pull the goalie and take the game to overtime, gives you another 2 minutes to shoot. I was frustrated aswell but eventually did it. Stick at it, the challenges are hard but very satisfying when you finally complete them.
  • Ya but to try a challenge for several hours to get a pack worth usually a quick sell worth 2k it is a complete waste of time .
  • Best way to beat the challenges is to play cheap. I found playing skill zone, and locking the second controller ad the goalie, throws off the AI. You have to reach over and reposition the goalie a little bit, but it worked. The AI looked a little lost. Finished the 25 shot coop challenge. Out shot the ai 12 to 1 in the first period. Don't be aggressive. Hold your spot. Don't try and check them, and go easy on the poke check. Don't use stick lift at all.
    When you get in the zone, make a quick move and shoot. If you get a rebound shoot again. If not, get the face off. Tie up win shoot quick, get the next face off. Keep repeating. DO NOT SCORE. If you do, the AI will take over.