EA Forums - Banner

Rickard Rakell Evo

I pulled Rickard Rakell (Evo) last night, and was wondering if he's ever gonna go up in rating or price. He was selling for 11k last night so I kept hold of him for now. Any thoughts? ^^

Replies

• Maybe 1 or 2 upgrades. Not worth it
  • Your only real chance of anything is if he gets a community team of the Year card.
  • Your only real chance of anything is if he gets a community team of the Year card.

10K though... worth a shot
  • he's just got 4 points in 2 games for me on the 4th line :P
  • Hey that's the guy EA gave me the other night in exchange for 5 evo collectibles and a carbon. You can't spell steal without EA
  • I got him in a free gold plus pack.. :p
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    You pulled him for nothing and he will likley not get any significant upgrades. I pulled him too and I keep him as a low invest gamble.

Currently he has 18 points and he his Anaheims scoring leader, which means he is on pace for a carrer high of about 65 point. This will surely not be enough for OTOTY but with 65 point he may have a slight chance for CTOTY. EVO cards get a lot of attention and votes during the CTOTY selection. Considering this is one of the most available EVOs, the typical egoistic EVO owner will likely vote for Rakell.

You can sell him now for 10-15k or wait and sell him later for 10-15k with a small chance for some further upgrades or even CTOTY.

• @Finch1965 Evo Ovi is a monster btw :#B)
  • Only wise thing is to just quicksell him right away.
  • habs92
    138 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    paddymck1 wrote: »
    Hey that's the guy EA gave me the other night in exchange for 5 evo collectibles and a carbon. You can't spell steal without EA

Damn, it must have been the worst feeling ever lol you could have made at least 300k-350k by selling the cards.

It hurts just thinking about it.

• Well if there is a vending machine with dollar bills in it and it cost $5 to get one out, well I'm not sure where I was going with this. But Subban! Totw baby!
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    @Finch1965 Evo Ovi is a monster btw :#B)

A bit off-topic but yes, he is indeed a monster. Will be hard for EVO Stamkos to get first line duties as left wing with EVO Crosby and EVO Kucherov. I really like these EVOs, getting better and better with every week. Tonight Crosby and Subban plus one.

Did you get him, too? Last time you introduced your team there was no EVOvi.
  • Trading evolution cards for a chance to get a great player is like playing any carnival games. Odds are not in your favor. But considering you got 5 evolution collectibles and sold them at 70k a piece you then have 350k to buy a really great evolution player. So why on earth would gamble all that to get a Rickard or Talbot?
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • @Finch1965 go check team

Glad to see you are back with a vengeance
  • WealthyFriends
    893 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I pulled him in a pack last week!!!! He might get some upgrades when Getzlaf gets back.
    I also completed the Evolution set last night and was rewarded with a Stamkos.
    I've been lucky this year.
    I do know however that if I try to play with my team online I will get tiltily tilty tilted.

LOL nice try
  • 20k and Evo rakel will be bought some day. Dont pay much attentio to him