EA Forums - Banner

EA Servers disconnecting.....

I have experience a high number of EA server disconnects in EASHL.
I have several others complaining about the same problem.
J
Just wondering if there are an ongoing issues involving the servers or if there are anymore experiencing the same problem.

Replies

• Servers are **** right now, people getting booted from their LG games.
  • Yea. A few more buddies chimed in with problems too.
  • Credit to you guys for still trying to play this game.
  • Our club likes to play hockey together online. Though this game has been rough. Hard to get everyone together because its not great.
  • Been disconnected 3 of my last 4 games....
  • It's happening to everyone. Still waiting for a reply from EA. Or any update at all really.
  • Just play offline people. It’s sooo much better

Back to NHL 18
  • I don't enjoy their terrible AI. To each their own though.
  • NLucaj31 wrote: »
    Just play offline people. It’s sooo much better

Back to NHL 18

Are you playing NHL 1918? Who plays sports games offline in 2017?

To each his own, I guess. I just don’t get it.

• Servers have been a hot mess this week for sure.

Servers, glitches, lootboxes, gambling....everything around is getting to be one big dumpster fire with this company.

Servers, glitches, lootboxes, gambling....everything around is getting to be one big dumpster fire with this company.

And everyone called me crazy for saying something like this was inevitable way back on last gen... Who's crazy now, eh?

And everyone called me crazy for saying something like this was inevitable way back on last gen... Who's crazy now, eh?

You were likely called crazy because you're an internet stranger with no credentials to back up said claims.

Anyone can just say, " I TOLD YOU SO".

It takes someone with actual credentials in the industry to say "I told you so" and to be taken seriously.

You were likely called crazy because you're an internet stranger with no credentials to back up said claims.

It takes someone with actual credentials in the industry to say "I told you so" and to be taken seriously.

I may not personally have credentials in the industry but my one friend is a game journalist and my other is a developer. Plus I speak with lots of other developers through early access games and talk about more than just their games.

Same could be said based on the way you present yourself as well. You claim to know quite a bit what sort of credentials do you have?

I may not personally have credentials in the industry but my one friend is a game journalist and my other is a developer. Plus I speak with lots of other developers through early access games and talk about more than just their games.

Same could be said based on the way you present yourself as well. You claim to know quite a bit what sort of credentials do you have?

None. It's up to those who read to decide.

Strangely enough, if I say things to please one crowd - I'm suddenly someone who's point of view is accepted.

But, if I criticize the wrong segment of the populous, I'm cast away as a shill, brown noser.. etc.

Strangely enough, if I say things to please one crowd - I'm suddenly someone who's point of view is accepted.

But, if I criticize the wrong segment of the populous, I'm cast away as a shill, brown noser.. etc.

I respect your opinion but I don't really like it very often. Some times like above I agree with you others I don't. If you want I can cast you away for old times sake...

WOW! You must work for ea always siding with them! Unbelievable. What garbage you are. :tongue:

I respect your opinion but I don't really like it very often. Some times like above I agree with you others I don't. If you want I can cast you away for old times sake...

WOW! You must work for ea always siding with them! Unbelievable. What garbage you are. :tongue:

haha thanks, now I feel normal again!