EA Forums - Banner

Hut Christmas lights ?

2Next

Replies

• martmet wrote: »
    I'm looking at the pace we are going and what's left... a bit more than 2 weeks... Yea kids will play more during the holidays, but to get anything "special" we need to get to Tier 9.

That means 90M which is about twice the amount we have right now.

People improved their team greatly with the ice cards, combined with the well known very low drop rate in packs... I doubt people will buy that many packs until the end of the year.

That means less lights but also less Christmas cards and players created. Which is the best way to get lights.

I don't know, I am usually not too pessimistic, but it does not look that good if we want to get something interesting.

We need a sale on HUT Points like last year.. where it was like 30% off
  • So basically everyone gets the same reward and you don't have to do anything to get "extra" as an individual?

Correct.
  • How/when do you get the rewards?
  • When it's over you'll get the rewards
  • I hope its a random Christmas Legend player, I don't want to see it like last year where everyone has a Mike Richards and Bissonette.
    HUT = Kickass Gaming
    PSN = MastaDamage
  • I hope its a random Christmas Legend player, I don't want to see it like last year where everyone has a Mike Richards and Bissonette.

HahHahaha that Richards!! Controversy.
  • PadrinoVI wrote: »
    I hope its a random Christmas Legend player, I don't want to see it like last year where everyone has a Mike Richards and Bissonette.

Loved that card !
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    PadrinoVI wrote: »
    I hope its a random Christmas Legend player, I don't want to see it like last year where everyone has a Mike Richards and Bissonette.

Loved that card !

everyone did, that card was great