EA Forums - Banner

There is NO NHL 18 Tuner - (Available December 20th, 2017) !

Replies

• Correct.
  • it just went live on Ps4

• They delayed it until today as per the latest patch/tuner thread post.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Hello,

Sorry about that, as pointed out by VeNOM2099 the Tuner was deployed a day later:
    Update:
    The new tuner (1.02) is now deploying properly. We had to make a change today to add in proper version support so that offline players can continue to roll back and forth between tuners as they choose but online will always be played on latest tuner.

Thanks @VeNOM2099 !

Roger.
  • "Increased the penalty to accuracy as you are spamming pokecheck"

I think that change did the exact opposite, pokecheck spamming is now even more over-powered. I just played a pokecheck spammer, his accuracy certainly wasn't penalized, in fact multiple times he managed to poke the puck from me from 3-4 stick lengths away from the puck. It was like playing against Stretch Armstrong.
  • MikeyAU630 wrote: »
    "Increased the penalty to accuracy as you are spamming pokecheck"

I think that change did the exact opposite, pokecheck spamming is now even more over-powered. I just played a pokecheck spammer, his accuracy certainly wasn't penalized, in fact multiple times he managed to poke the puck from me from 3-4 stick lengths away from the puck. It was like playing against Stretch Armstrong.

This. Poke check spamming is even worse now than it was before the tuner. Even when the player is turned AWAY from you, the poke check will still auto-track the puck with pin point accuracy and he'll rarely "miss" and cause a penalty.

What a disappointment... :(