EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

World Juniors tournament is now happening. Could this mean a bronze CS?

So today EA released a bronze flash back Iginla. Could this mean were soon getting a bronze comp season? That would be cool. They could do a set with some past outstanding players. The players to choose from is nuts. Maybe a master set Al Montoya? Or a Crosby. Next week's totw could be junior players. Could be a good time to stock up on some bronze studs!

Replies

• I for one picked up iginla just in case
  • Why would anyone wants 88 Players anymore?
  • Doubt it. The Wjc will almost be over when the current comp season finishes

• rokaru8 wrote: »
    Why would anyone wants 88 Players anymore?

You would want an 88 bronze player if you are required bronze players to enter comp season. The highest bronze player is 79 after iginla.
    verrette99 wrote: »
    Doubt it. The Wjc will almost be over when the current comp season finishes

If you look at the new comp season screens, they changed it up and it looks like they can or be able to have more than one running at the same time. Just a thought. You know one is coming, and juniors started, there's an outdoor game too. USA is playing Canada at new era field. Seems like a good time to have one

I use players that I like in real life on my 4th line, the overall doesn’t matter. Right now I have FF Barzal ff Hischier and rookie mcdavid. I will get that iggy card for sure if he drops below 10k

You would want an 88 bronze player if you are required bronze players to enter comp season. The highest bronze player is 79 after iginla.
    verrette99 wrote: »
    Doubt it. The Wjc will almost be over when the current comp season finishes

If you look at the new comp season screens, they changed it up and it looks like they can or be able to have more than one running at the same time. Just a thought. You know one is coming, and juniors started, there's an outdoor game too. USA is playing Canada at new era field. Seems like a good time to have one

Ah ok maybe then ! Cant wait for the wjc to start ! Go Canada
  • Iginla has great synergies too
  • Iginla has great synergies too

That was a great move.. there will most likely be a bronze season
  • I just snagged a couple more. Hope they hit for me. It will make my chelios hunt easier.
  • I just snagged a couple more. Hope they hit for me. It will make my chelios hunt easier.

That Chelios interests me greatly also lolll
    May the skill gap compression be with you
  • The bronze tournament is for sure coming.
  • jake19ny
    545 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I hope so but they made those junior cards too good. I just played a team who used an entire team of juniors and they had super speed and amazing poke check skills. It’s one thing to make them good to support the Workd Juniors but making the cards as good or better than NHL stars is pretty stupid
  • They've always done that around the tournament