EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

The hunt for chelios

Prev1
So I must have this card. Just dropped 100 on packs. Wish me luck. Will post my results in a little. I have around 300k from the bronze ipotg fiasco last night. It's a good start.

Replies

• Wow ! Why am i never around when stuff like that happens :(

Oh and good luck Matt
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Wow ! Why am i never around when stuff like that happens :(

Oh and good luck Matt

I fell asleep and woke up around 10 11 pm. Went on and just got lucky. Ended around 1130. I would have stayed up all night.
  • Opened 3 of those boxing day packs. Loaded with a bunch of quick sell pt players. Best card probably base Kane. Up to 464k. Auction house is full of players in the 3k-6k range. Got around 3000 points saved for the new pack available tonight.
  • I want that Chelios also....I’m sitting on just under 300,000 but don’t want to spend anymore money on packs. May wait until the ranked season ends and see where I end up
  • Not going to buy packs tonight. No ipotg cards available so rare bronze cards will suck
  • that card looks sick..I'm sitting on about 800K was tempted to buy him but may go the pack route instead...not sure as I was goign to build an evo team but the new chelios and scotty cards look unreal...
  • that card looks sick..I'm sitting on about 800K was tempted to buy him but may go the pack route instead...not sure as I was goign to build an evo team but the new chelios and scotty cards look unreal...

Like everybody before, he will drop at some point
    May the skill gap compression be with you
  • My hunt was sidetracked late last night when a messier went up for 850k. So he is now my 1st line centre. May sell my evo burns to get doughty. Also picked up legend pronger but haven't used him yet
  • My hunt was sidetracked late last night when a messier went up for 850k. So he is now my 1st line centre. May sell my evo burns to get doughty. Also picked up legend pronger but haven't used him yet

Hahaha love it. So easy to get sidetracked !!
  • Sold off the burns. May buy him back or doughty. Hopefully cheap.
  • mattborowiec
    2305 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Man. I should have sold all my evos last night. Sold my burns for 300k. Just bought him again for 199.
  • Got evo malkin for 100k ! Might get evo Subban too
  • Black Friday in hut
  • Just pulled some evos. Senko, Bergeron and price. Packs are loaded!
  • Just pulled some evos. Senko, Bergeron and price. Packs are loaded!

Which packs ?
  • 20 player rare packs. Loaded. Lots of ice cards too
  • I just snagged Chelios for 639000. Very happy
  • Nice !
  • He’s a beast. So solid defensively which I need. I play pretty good offense but can make mistakes in my end at times.. I added this Chelios and a 93 Hedman and it really helped solidify my defense
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    He’s a beast. So solid defensively which I need. I play pretty good offense but can make mistakes in my end at times.. I added this Chelios and a 93 Hedman and it really helped solidify my defense

I guess Yes ! Lol very nice. I always choose to boost my D over my O if I have to choose.