EA Forums - Banner

Why is Jonah Gadjovich right handed?

I was never able to find his base Bronze card but I finally got his IPOTG card, slotted him into my line up to find out EA has him as a righty... So If this could be fixed that would be much appreciated. I dont understand how this could have been cleared but whatever please fix it. Thank you.

Replies

• I was never able to find his base Bronze card but I finally got his IPOTG card, slotted him into my line up to find out EA has him as a righty... So If this could be fixed that would be much appreciated. I dont understand how this could have been cleared but whatever please fix it. Thank you.

It won't be fixed... I've been showing them roster mistakes for years and I still find mistakes from on the same player year after year... They say they don't copy and paste well it's been proven that it's all 🎃🎃🎃🎃... Just like the EA player contract is not an actual thing... old teammate of mine who was in the game till he retired has never signed such thing nor has he heard of such a thing...