EA Forums - Banner

Being Timed Out

I'm currently in a game of HUT and I'm up 3-0. Problem is, the person I'm playing isn't playing anymore and he's given up which means it takes longer to play games because they're not hitting A (on xbox).

How hasn't EA implemented some sort of feature where if you're in active for a certain amount of time, you get booted and your opponent wins.

Replies

• Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    Crosby8789 wrote: »
    I'm currently in a game of HUT and I'm up 3-0. Problem is, the person I'm playing isn't playing anymore and he's given up which means it takes longer to play games because they're not hitting A (on xbox).

How hasn't EA implemented some sort of feature where if you're in active for a certain amount of time, you get booted and your opponent wins.

It can be quicker if you rag the puck and let the clock run down. Either way, you're getting an easy win and it's not going to last that much longer if you have the normal stoppages. An AFK auto kick like FIFA has would be appreciated for sure.
  • There should definitely be an afk boot system. It’s such a disrespectful waste of someone’s time when this happens.