EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

My ipotg cards got a boost

Prev1
So in this week's totw there are a couple of the kids on it. The ones who did make it, their cards that I owned went up like an evo. Kinda neat.

Replies

• Holy s***
    May the skill gap compression be with you
  • mattborowiec
    2305 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hopefully we get a bronze cs soon. These cards will be so valuable
  • PadrinoVI
    93 posts Member
    edited January 2018

I think it's next !
  • Hopefully we get a bronze cs soon. These cards will be so valuable
    Nah too many card out to have any significant value
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Swoops--73 wrote: »

The value doesnt matter these days. Those IPOTGs offering so much speed, movability and fun. In addition the shoting power is Ovi like. I have a team with all the top IPOTGs and I really love it. And even better, 7 of my IPOTGS were upgraded last night.

https://hutdb.net/18/builder/1042332

And if CS will be bronze related all these high end IPOTGS will have quite some value for some time. I have a lot of thniks I dislike this season with EA and this game but the IPOTG and the upgrades are really exciting. With only about 150k you can built an excellent team with all the fun and speed you need.
  • Finch1965 wrote: »

The value doesnt matter these days. Those IPOTGs offering so much speed, movability and fun. In addition the shoting power is Ovi like. I have a team with all the top IPOTGs and I really love it. And even better, 7 of my IPOTGS were upgraded last night.

https://hutdb.net/18/builder/1042332

And if CS will be bronze related all these high end IPOTGS will have quite some value for some time. I have a lot of thniks I dislike this season with EA and this game but the IPOTG and the upgrades are really exciting. With only about 150k you can built an excellent team with all the fun and speed you need.

Yes. Very much like last year.
  • jake19ny
    559 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I hope they do a CS bronze. I obtained a bunch of these IPOTGS when they first dropped and I just picked up a few more to round out a nice team before the prices skyrocket if a CS Bronze is announced.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    I hope they do a CS bronze. I obtained a bunch of these IPOTGS when they first dropped and I just picked up a few more to round out a nice team before the prices skyrocket if a CS Bronze is announced.

As did I. I've got around 100 of them.
  • I’m curious as what you mean by sky rocketing?
  • jake19ny
    559 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I’m curious as what you mean by sky rocketing?

The most expensive cards in IPOTGS are around 20000 but you can get most 84 - 87 rated cards for 2500-12000... if they announce bronze CS the top cards will be going up to 50000 or more and those other cards 10000-20000+ I’m guessing.. at the very least they will double in price I’m also guessing a second set of cards will be released before then otherwise most people will have the same team. Last year they released special bronze player packs but the packnluck was weak, at least for me it was
  • Swoops--73
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hmm maybe you’re right. I think to many cards are out and most people already have the ones they want for a double increase. I know a few weeks back I was spamming the bronze packs getting tons. I went to look at market and there was so many up f/s. I was amazed at how many were listed. Hope you guys can make some coins tho.
  • Why does everyone think that there will be a bronze CS season?
  • There was last year.
  • verrette99
    716 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    jake19ny wrote: »
    There was last year.

Yeah but people complained because they couldnt use their stacked teams
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    jake19ny wrote: »
    There was last year.

Yeah but people complained because they couldnt use their stacked teams

Since when does EA listen to our complaints? Lol
  • People did complain. They complain about everything.

I love these cards. Did a full redo of my team with all ipotg players. So fast.
  • Yep cards are fun but I don’t see a big increase price. Hope you guys that invested get a good return. Do you guys know the bronze packs had 2 ipotg cards min in them? It was a bonanza of pack spamming.
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    Yep cards are fun but I don’t see a big increase price. Hope you guys that invested get a good return. Do you guys know the bronze packs had 2 ipotg cards min in them? It was a bonanza of pack spamming.

This is not 100% aquarate. Most of the packs include at least one IPOTG, several packs two IPOTG but not more. There were only a very few packs without any IPOTG. Other than that you are right. I had my share during this period of time and opened more than 30 bronze-plus packs. The very few top IPOTG players I did not pull I could easily get for about 3-5K in the auction house cause there were so many.
  • I’m not looking for a good return I didn’t load up on extras I just put together a good team in hopes of a bronze CS. If it doesn’t happen I’m going to at least make the coins back I spent since I really didn’t have to spend much on them sonearly on. Even if i quick well most. I still think of the Bronze season happens the price will go up on them. How much will be based on how many good ones people already have.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    I’m not looking for a good return I didn’t load up on extras I just put together a good team in hopes of a bronze CS. If it doesn’t happen I’m going to at least make the coins back I spent since I really didn’t have to spend much on them sonearly on. Even if i quick well most. I still think of the Bronze season happens the price will go up on them. How much will be based on how many good ones people already have.

With them adding Toews, Carlson etc yesterday as bronze cards yesterday I think it's more reason to believe we get one. Last year before the silver season they added silver collection sets. I think for sure we'll get an all star set like last year with a coinciding season. Maybe before or after that.