EA Forums - Banner

patch in 2018

So any news on a possible patch?

MRSENATEURS

Replies

• yeah, still waiting on the Winter Classic Sabres jerseys and whatnot. But hopefully they're working on NHL 19 game-changing gameplay and Frostbite..? lol
  • We got a roster update today. I knew that was gonna happen soon since my team is missing three starters from injury, and that's the only time EA likes to do an update.
  • Sure, it's called NHL19
  • Axel_Owretchsin
    296 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    We got a roster update today. I knew that was gonna happen soon since my team is missing three starters from injury, and that's the only time EA likes to do an update.

Did they? Ugh EA doesn't even post about their own updates. Twitter is all about HUT and ****, and official site doesn't have a legit list of what comes out for each update. Last one listed on nhl/news is November 30 roster update. Truly pathetic.
  • We got a roster update today. I knew that was gonna happen soon since my team is missing three starters from injury, and that's the only time EA likes to do an update.

Did they? Ugh EA doesn't even post about their own updates. Twitter is all about HUT and ****, and official site doesn't have a legit list of what comes out for each update. Last one listed on nhl/news is November 30 roster update. Truly pathetic.

Yup, I noticed it when I went to change around my lines (with button sequence memory) and some of my players weren't in their previous spots.
  • Did they? Ugh EA doesn't even post about their own updates. Twitter is all about HUT and ****, and official site doesn't have a legit list of what comes out for each update. Last one listed on nhl/news is November 30 roster update. Truly pathetic.

EA is typically pretty good at announcing roster updates on their Twitter actually, unless it's a very minor update.