EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Desyncing players is back.

De syncing is back. Not same as before, but many players have just found out about it and of course, doing it. Great.

Replies

• How do you cause it this time?
    Steam: Dinkus The Stinkus https://kek.gg/u/32_H7
  • How do you cause it this time?

I don't want to say specifically here, but it doesn't involve throwing the puck over the glass again and again. It's quite embarrassing though another desync has been found and spread like wildfire again. I swear every NHL game that has been on Xbox one and PS4 has had some kind of desync and it won't get patched.
  • Eh if it becomes widespread enough that no one can play without it desyncing then they will have to fix it. I say post it in as many places as possible. Tell everyone you play with how to do it.
  • Socair
    1753 posts Game Changer
    Eh if it becomes widespread enough that no one can play without it desyncing then they will have to fix it. I say post it in as many places as possible. Tell everyone you play with how to do it.
    Or instead of spreading a game breaking cheat tactic throughout the community, he should DM a mod or the NHL and Rammer twitter accounts.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • Eh if it becomes widespread enough that no one can play without it desyncing then they will have to fix it. I say post it in as many places as possible. Tell everyone you play with how to do it.

In NHL 17 it was widespread and they didn't fix it.
    Socair wrote: »
    Eh if it becomes widespread enough that no one can play without it desyncing then they will have to fix it. I say post it in as many places as possible. Tell everyone you play with how to do it.
    Or instead of spreading a game breaking cheat tactic throughout the community, he should DM a mod or the NHL and Rammer twitter accounts.

If I were to take a guess, the devs know about it. Either way, I'll send a mod or a dev message on here about it.
  • Does it involve pausing immediately after you score a goal? The other one I have questioned, is when players just stop skating, and hold the puck out to the side, they usually hold it for about 3 seconds, then suddenly start rocketing passes up and scoring(only seen it done in EASHL 3s when the other team is down), then score immediately. It could just be pure coincidence, but it does look like it screws up our goalie
    "Tell me all about it Ted, every detail, dot every comma"- Tug Benson
  • Yep game is basically ruined now tried playing CS tonight and got desynced 3 out of 4 games its widespread now
  • EA_Roger
    1446 posts Community Manager
    Hey @EpiCxOwNeD ,

First of all I apologize for the delayed response here. Thanks for your post & message, I'll forward this on to the relevant teams. I really appreciate you doing this the right way :)

@MetalMilitia623 , this is the exact opposite way we'd proceed here, in fact posting it directly on the forums would be against our forum rules which I encourage you to read.

Thanks,

Roger.

• @EA_Roger I've read your rules and then compared them to the first amendment to the US constitution. Noticing some discrepancies there.

Anyway he wouldn't have to post it here to get it out in the world. The internet is a big place.
  • EA_Roger
    1446 posts Community Manager
    @MetalMilitia623 , I'm extremely happy to see how this is/was handled by the community & especially @EpiCxOwNeD . Sharing how to reproduce the glitch directly with a community manager rather than on the forum shows the maturity of the community. When a situation like this occurs it allows us to report it to the dedicated teams who can work on it, while the community doesn't "abuse" this.

Mentioning the first amendment of the US constitution in here isn't relevant if I'm honest and it's not something I will elaborate on either. We have forum rules which are in place for a reason, if you go against them your account will be sanctioned.

I'm also going to close off this topic as the original question was answered and handled.

@EpiCxOwNeD , I apologize for the derailment of the thread, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up via private message.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!