EA Forums - Banner

This needs to go

Watch this clip, where I am just trying to glide in the passing lane to take away the one-timer:

I couldn't move my stick out of the way like that, even if I wanted to.
Why is that animation in the game at all?
Someone must have thought this was a good idea.
They were wrong.

Replies

• SpillGal wrote: »
    Watch this clip, where I am just trying to glide in the passing lane to take away the one-timer:

They were wrong.

I'm sure it's a way for them to let the high-rated passer make the pass, even when the defenseman is in a good position. It's like sticks disappearing beneath the ice on poke checks. The game is constantly doing things like this, violating the game's physics in order to achieve some attribute-based outcome. Yet another reason why it's so frustrating to play.
  • Pretty frustrating. You made the right read and still get burnt. Defender needs to intercept that, and goalie needs to make that save.
  • SpillGal wrote: »

They were wrong.
    Had this happen to me last night, except of a weird stick movement...my stick was still...and the puck literally went right through it (I checked the replay to make sure)...frustrating to say the least