EA Forums - Banner

Flashback Wednesday ?

Does this mean there wont be a Flashback set on Friday ?
If so where is the challenge ?
First Flashback I want as a TO fan and resident and now I get no chance unless I sell a player to buy him?
Why does it seem every time I log in I end up turning NHL off pissed?

Replies

• He got his 10pt game on this day in 1976, probably why they released this card today. My guess is there will be another FB player released on Friday
  • Yea I wish I had some knowledge when things like this are going to happen. Luckily I logged on to cash in for collectible. Getting closer and closer to 99 brodeur
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    He got his 10pt game on this day in 1976, probably why they released this card today. My guess is there will be another FB player released on Friday
    Ya an inferior card I do not want I will guess.
    I should have known the answer is to sell packs .
    I wish I had collectables saved for him .

• they just do weird inexplicable stuff from time to time.. you must be new here
  • This year just seems the worst .
    I am new ,only played HUT since 2010.
  • habs92
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    There will be another FB for sure. I’m hoping for a 92-95 Lecavalier, he will have his number retired saturday night.
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    Yea I wish I had some knowledge when things like this are going to happen. Luckily I logged on to cash in for collectible. Getting closer and closer to 99 brodeur

You're wasting your time on a 99 goalie. Theyll still give up the same garbage glitch goals the rest of them do. Though 99 rating sounds great.. I've had 99 goalies in the past and they're no better than the rest of them.
  • Yea I no it’s just my account doing flashbacks I won’t use him.
  • Swoops--73
    626 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    And leeriehle don’t buy him I have 1 I won’t use
  • Ty Swoops.( up to you I can sell a player ,I am coin poor but have quite a few EVO)
    Guess I was also not happy to see the TOTW challenge was my favorite breakaway goal again lol.
  • That Sittler is the best card in the game
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    That Sittler is the best card in the game

He didn't do a thing for me nor do I see him doing anything against me... Not impressed... Sold my sittler